Please login to reply
[#106324] Written by: chowda [28/09/2008, 18:25]
what is the policy on scraping this sites pages in order to derive new services
from it?
[#106325] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [28/09/2008, 19:58]
prefer you got in contact with us.
[#116456] Written by: Torrent_ial [16/08/2009, 13:10]
you guys have an api?

i am a developer who is a big tv torrent fan. i have talked with a designer friend for a while about tweaking the
transmission bittorrent client so that a tv rss feed can be made simpler for users. imagine a torrent client that is a kind
of 'store front', popular shows listed and offered to you. or, perform a search and you see nice artwork and series
overview...and from there seeing a thumbnail of each episode and the synopsis of that episode (with a downlaod link to
various resolutions).

you can then of course set a shcedule and auto-download just like current rss feeds. the difference though, once
downloaded your files are stored and have all that nice metadata attached itunes style. sort of think about it like a
desktop eztv torrent application...in that pretty apple style.

there are legal issues of course, but if there was a site (yours?) that offered all of that in a dedicated feed or api, and we
didnt alter it in anyway then that is fine. (technically an app like that could be built without an api or feed but it would
facilitate piracy or help the user to do so...which is a no no and i dont live in russia to get around it )

some fun applications could be made off the back of a full api, you could tie your site in with metadata coming from
something like: http://www.thetvdb.com/

a media center with something like that built in would also be awesome. i'm a linux nerd so i use one called moovida and
also xbmc for the nice skins they have.
[#116911] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [23/08/2009, 05:48]
send me a pm and we can discuss things.
[#128074] Written by: newnick [13/02/2010, 02:54]
you can use the rss over irc script, it could be i assume easily modified or the file it produces used for
a website.

get it here: http://eztv.atw.hu/

warning, it's old and might require modification, but the best reason to use it is that it will still work
even if the eztv site goes down and it's more reliable than twitter which sometimes hasn't been updated
when the sites has gone down.
[#135335] Written by: savage8 [24/05/2010, 19:32]
spam deleted, sci
[#136108] Written by: anny3 [07/06/2010, 02:43]
2 pages of spam deleted
[#485682] Written by: Zenemig [06/02/2017, 08:32]
I couldn't find a way to create a new thread so I'm writing here

Is there an EZTV API of some sorts? I'm creating a small project currently that involves the use of webtorrent.io to create a
torrent streaming site that feed from Yify movies (who has an API) and hopefully EZTV show.
[#487547] Written by: darknimo [30/09/2017, 06:26]
hello the api works fine, but why can't get old episodes like in game of thrones, it's blocked on 89
torrents (via imdb_id), can't get season 4, 3, 2, 1, only 3 last season's can you help here please

i apreciate
[#487548] Written by: darknimo [30/09/2017, 06:29]
hello the api works fine, but why can't get old episodes like in game of thrones, it's blocked on 89
torrents (via imdb_id), can't get season 4, 3, 2, 1, only 3 last season's can you help here please

i apreciate
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]