eztv.yt | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Problems with not seeing some images/download links.

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#121878] Written by: Byeuji [04/11/2009, 06:35]
Quote by mcintoan
here's a work around in firefox -
i've basically right clicked an image placeholder of the still blocked image, and choose "view image"

it should then ask to install a exemption certificate for ezimg.ch like it does when you visit
the https://eztv.it for the first time.

once done the images worked

i did the same thing. works fine, just had to tell firefox i trust eztv's unsigned certificate still lol
[#121881] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [04/11/2009, 07:53]
hrmmm, this is odd.. we are no longer using "untrusted" certificates. i shall investigate and find
the cause for this.
[#122290] Written by: Starboy [08/11/2009, 00:38]
the reason for this is that you are basically using 2 certs on one site. the browser only prompts
you for the main site you are connected to which would be eztv.it. since the images are hosted on
ezimg.ch they are using that cert. the only way to get that cert is to do what mcintoan suggested
in his post then you will get prompted and can save that cert. this will continue to happen until
all content on the ssl site is brought under one domain.

star
[#122299] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [08/11/2009, 04:48]
the number of domains should not matter, the real issue is the certs are not being issued under a
trusted source, and you currently have to add an exception to allow it. this is what i am currently
trying to fix.
[#122490] Written by: nizzle [10/11/2009, 14:28]
Quote by novaking
you are using an old cookie which is still trying to load the old skins that no
longer exist. to fix
this issue, clear your cookies and relog into the site and you should be able to see the icons
again. i am in the process of adding a light/dark theme skins for the website created by
ctu_bauer

i've had this problem for a few months now. i've deleted all my cookies, just as the message says,
but i still receive unloaded images. the images download when i don't use the secure link,
http://eztv.it but i use the secure site, https://eztv.it . i'm thinking that all the exceptions
did not get added... any thoughts?

nvm, thanks figured it out! had to add ezimg.ch then delete all cookied and refresh.
[#123466] Written by: its.mike [23/11/2009, 11:15]
i looked on eztv.it to download misfits but couldnt find it on the show list or by searching.
i tried google and a link came up to download it from eztv.it and the link worked fine, even though its
not on the list of programs to download. is it possible to put misfits on the show list to make it easier to
download?

thanks
[#124077] Written by: wissmerhill [03/12/2009, 06:00]
didn't know where to post this so here i go,

a thousand thanks for your awesome site ^_^
[#124080] Written by: Frankie 7 [03/12/2009, 07:37]
hi there. i am trying to download scrubs series 9 episodes 1&2 but no images show up on the site
plus no links for download at all. i have cleared my cookies, tired using firefox & internet
explorer. i have downloaded stuff from here before with no problems and it's ever since yesterday
when the site was not showing, now it's back up i just can't download anything. any ideas? i would
really love to download both those new scrubs episodes.
[#124091] Written by: Doylez [03/12/2009, 09:13]
Quote by mcintoan
here's a work around in firefox -
i've basically right clicked an image placeholder of the still blocked image, and choose "view image"

it should then ask to install a exemption certificate for ezimg.ch like it does when you visit
the https://eztv.it for the first time.

once done the images worked

nope still doesn't work. when i do a rightclick -> view image on a picture/icon it says:

error: server not found.
server under www.ezimg.ch wasn't found

also tried clearing the cookies, doesn't work.

right now i can't see a single image/icon on this page
[#124106] Written by: chillywilly [03/12/2009, 11:34]
same problem here
[#124123] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [03/12/2009, 14:19]
it is related to the same issue as the website. please be patient and things will start running
smoothly again.

people requesting shows in this thread will be ignored.
[#124185] Written by: federalduckk [03/12/2009, 23:38]
^^thank you for letting us know!
[#124190] Written by: Crispain [04/12/2009, 00:31]
cleared my cookies and i still can't see any images or download any torrents. is anyone else having the
same problem?

*edit*
thanks ^^
[#124204] Written by: shago [04/12/2009, 06:21]
i'm having the same problem 'no images no dl link's ' although i deleted the cookies
[#124215] Written by: Just A Swede [04/12/2009, 08:33]
yes!

absolutelly nothing that has to do with downloads from eztv seems to work right now.

no links or images on the main page.
the links to downloads when you click on a shows "normal link" (where you get more info on the show
etc) didn't work either.

and when i tried to download from the twitter page for eztv all the zoink.it links were also down!

if eztv is going o survive until the server upgrade in late januari, they have to sort out problems
like this.

if nothing is working they won't need an upgrade since we as users will find alternative sites which
will outdo eztv.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]