TV Packs only

Survivor S19E12 Off with Their Heads HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#124174] Written by: LetsDrinkCoke [03/12/2009, 21:41]
this has been the best season of survivor since africa. i have not even paid much attention to the
series the last 3 or 4 seasons but for the first time in a long time, we are getting real good
blindsides at tribal counsel. say what you want about russel, but he is a fun player to watch on
this show.
[#124179] Written by: Kludge420 [03/12/2009, 22:47]
i agree, great season, and it's all due to russell. as much as i hate the guy i respect the hell out
of his game. i thought he was screwing up in the beginning offering so many alliances and if the cop
lady had any brains she would have said right before she got voted off, "hey, did russell offer you
two girls deals?" what did she have to lose? she knew her head was on the chopping block.

so yeah, russell is the man but he's getting a lot of help from the shear stupidity of the other
players. from the idiots thinking you can trust anyone to the voting off of your own team; you see
it every year too. the leading team thinks it's ok to gut their own team, to get rid of someone due
to personal issues, because they have so many more votes but it always bites them in the butt just
like it has this year.

my favorite idiot has to be lesbo, i mean sham-bo, she's dumber than a wet sack of rusty hammers. i
do want to know if the chicken was ruined though. they should have told us.
[#124223] Written by: torrmenter [04/12/2009, 11:51]
i agree with both of the above posts

as much as i hate the person that is russell, he is the ideal survivor character. i can't believe he
keeps finding the hidden immunity idol. seriously smart guy.

shambo is awesome and brett seems like a cool guy too. lots of hot girls this season as well, which
is always a bonus.
[#124246] Written by: malbourne [04/12/2009, 18:29]
and now, what you really want to know. 10/10 av. no problems. thanks uploader for my survivor fix.
[#486296] Written by: ravenon [21/06/2017, 01:38]
Thank you for the uploaded episode
Cheers
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]