TV Packs only

Issues with website

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#506767] Written by: ImNotReallyHere [08/01/2021, 00:35]
Can we get a conspiracy theory going? Maybe they were at the very peaceful protest in Washington, DC. They got
detained for looking at the royalty's temple, and are sitting around in jail while the bot messed up. We must hope they
don't discover their connection to this site.

Next time secure corporate sponsors so the media loves you.
[#506774] Written by: revittony [08/01/2021, 05:29]
today, 08/01, i have the problem with...
Private Eyes S04E08 HDTV x264-PHOENiX [eztv]
Mr Mayor S01E01 HDTV x264-PHOENiX [eztv]
Mr Mayor S01E02 HDTV x264-PHOENiX [eztv]
Call Me Kat S01E02 WEB x264-PHOENiX [eztv]
Last Man Standing US S09E02 WEB x264-PHOENiX [eztv]
these all show no size mb along with other types in the search.
there will be many others
many thanks
[#506775] Written by: revittony [08/01/2021, 05:44]
got the downloads of these torrents and find that they are folders and not files.
they have the file inside with the "[TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.to .txt" file, alongside.
this may be the cause but i have had this kind of torrent before, with no problems.
when can we get back to the old way of downloading just the file without the added junk.
makes it easier to transfer the file to another drive whilst letting the torrent upload to 1:1 before deleting the downloaded file.
not a lot do this anymore, as i have found when i was uploading season packs.
many thanks
[#506778] Written by: Jeff_uk56 [08/01/2021, 07:23]
Is There a problem with the site we don,t seem to get any new D/L at the moment is the server down
[#506786] Written by: matthewbrick [09/01/2021, 01:40]
Student Life Savior is presenting itself as the supplier of online assignment writing help, essay help, and thesis help to
students looking for help in Singapore. With a devoted group of 100+ expert experts in different subjects, we are focused on
accomplishing greatness in giving the best Assignment Help
writing service to students in Singapore. Our online assignment help is focused on giving copied free work to
students. We are Life Savior because our essay writing service in Singapore is an extraordinary method for students to satisfy
their academic objectives easily. Our fantasy has consistently been to accomplish fulfillment among students, by lessening
their feelings of anxiety. We have been helpful to students in various manners. We guarantee quality paper writing services in
Singapore with the center around the most extreme imprints to students and try to stay inside the compass of each student
by keeping up the estimating norms reasonable. We are along these lines a total rescuer to students in their academic issues.
Picking us will help them in doing great in all their assignment help requires over their companions. Our Online Assignment Help experts are routinely prepared to
guarantee the conveyance of the best quality assignment help to students. We can't stand to bargain with quality, and this is
the reason, we have the best writers in our group. We comprehend the significance of elegantly composed assignments and
essays, as this will guarantee positive customer fulfillment and better business development. Developing trust is the primary
standard in creating a mutually beneficial arrangement for the two students and us, and our Ph.D. experts get it going for us
by giving the best thesis help to students. We follow learning by doing way to deal with updating our writers with new ideas
and procedures. Simultaneously, we intend to keep up variety inside our experts so student looking for essay help in any
subject is offered with the most ideal help. There are numerous such occurrences where we get the same assignment and
essay from numerous students, and our variety management inside our experts permits us to oblige the requirements of
different students help in the same assignment. Their experience is very stunning to help the student in their assignment
writing online service necessities.
[#506903] Written by: revittony [26/01/2021, 05:39]
still getting the problem of the results have no data, only "Released"
what i mean is that it gives the torrent name but no "Size" or "seeds".
this still stops duckie tv from downloading and still have to manually start the download.
if it finds a torrent that is 0mb it will not start the download automatically.
also i have unchecked h265 from the results but they are still there.
today i find...
Snowpiercer S02E01 WEBRip x264-PHOENiX [eztv]
9-1-1 Lone Star S02E02 WEB x264-PHOENiX [eztv]
9-1-1 S04E02 WEB x264-PHOENiX [eztv]
and there are more on the same pages as these and most likely on other searches as well.
can you fix these, please?
[#507152] Written by: eclipsme [26/02/2021, 08:19]
This is my comment as well:
On the 'My Shows' page, "getting the problem of the results have no data, only "Released"
what i mean is that it gives the torrent name but no "Size" or "seeds"."
I love this page but having this info would make it much more helpful.
Thanks!
[#507225] Written by: Wolfiee44 [08/03/2021, 04:49]
What is happening again that shows are not loaded on the site anymore????????
[#507293] Written by: PWC1141 [17/03/2021, 09:22]
Seeds are not showing up on day's releases but they do on Full Series and Most Downloaded ???? Just a blank space with - ...
[#507294] Written by: Corporate [17/03/2021, 10:50]
Hi no seedings are showing in the r hand corner since yesterday. What is going on? Can you fix that.
[#507296] Written by: ImNotReallyHere [17/03/2021, 12:03]
Also very annoying is low quality releases are showing up many hours before the higher, unconverted, releases--if they
even show up on some shows. It's like the main source they pull these 720p-1080p and Megusta releases aren't being
accessed anymore.
[#507297] Written by: siriusc [17/03/2021, 12:20]
RSS feed seems broken and does not validate
[#507334] Written by: miljw002 [24/03/2021, 06:26]
I’m hoping it’s not something obvious, but I can’t find it.

Where do I update the email address and password for my account?
[#507385] Written by: eco247 [30/03/2021, 11:59]
It would appear there are quit alot of TV episodes listed / uploaded that do not have seeds or peers.
Is this right??
[#507417] Written by: 4khdr [01/04/2021, 21:13]
i was gonna help upload on this nice site got a seedbox uploaded for a few years now ...dont see nothing for upload
to help out too bad..
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]