Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#150157] Written by: helsey [09/01/2011, 21:23]
well is it shit? sitcom etc
[#150158] Written by: PusanCanadian [09/01/2011, 21:35]
bob rallies the team to cook up some business, so he sends middle child gene to push samples in the
streets, eldest daughter tina to work the grill and youngest daughter louise to staff the counter.
the day takes an unexpected turn when the health inspector pays a visit because of a little rumor
louise started during "show and tell" at school. written by fox publicity

check it out for yourself!
[#150160] Written by: Synaesthesia [09/01/2011, 22:20]
h. jon benjamin is doing bob's voice. that fact alone means this is getting downloaded!
[#150188] Written by: dragona [10/01/2011, 00:07]
this show is crap!!! i almost fell asleep watching it. my nephew's didn't like it, my sister didn't like it, i
don't like it. there is no comedy. if the show last for more than 6 episodes then i'll give it a try again.
until then i wont be watching this show.
[#150198] Written by: chastiser [10/01/2011, 01:05]
actually its not that bad. its far better than the cleveland show imo. its more like old school comedy.

overall its not terrible and i think it will last at least a season or even 2.
[#150222] Written by: paultoompas [10/01/2011, 04:43]
it was utter garbage. only thing i liked about it was that it had kristen schaal
[#150223] Written by: Assmunch [10/01/2011, 04:47]
wow, it's pretty funny - it's quick, silly and has a lot of dark humor.
[#150228] Written by: TehDude [10/01/2011, 06:03]
i wasn't impressed and i'm wondering what audience this appeals to. this will have to be a very cheap show to make for it
to last much longer but with 110+ named people in the credits, it can't be cheap to make. it seems that corners were cut
with everything from the writing to the animation to the audio and more. it has more people listed in the credits for fixing
up bad production than anything i have every seen. i don't expect to ever see episode 3.
[#150240] Written by: pepsi666 [10/01/2011, 08:51]
this is supposed to be comedy ????? its pathetic, it wasnt worth downloading,

if this is the best the net works can offer, no wonder they are in trouble

i saw absolutly nothing funny in it,

i dont know who the voice overs are, but i bet they dont want their
names in the credits

it is completely pointless, i hope it dies and very quickly, its not worth the animators salary,

terrible
[#150244] Written by: tonynyc [10/01/2011, 10:42]
i thought it was decent, lets see how the 2nd ep turns out.
[#150250] Written by: pelrun [10/01/2011, 12:33]
"written by fox publicity"

well, there's your problem.
[#150264] Written by: v_i_guy [10/01/2011, 16:57]
admittedly a fairly lame effort with a few funny moments.

sadly lacking in the animation quality department and most of the voice actors sound like they would
rather be doing anything other than this show.

h. jon benjamin puts in a reasonable effort but then that is what he does... although basically he seems to
be simply doing archer, again, without the decent writing, animation and supporting voice actors. it
appears as though the actors were told to sound as mono-tone as possible, even when their characters
were expressing extreme emotions...

sorta boring, sorta annoying, sorta not worth watching.

6/10 - and that's me being generous... i doubt this will last beyond the first few episodes.
[#150275] Written by: rfunk [10/01/2011, 20:15]
it was worth watching for me b/c it has h. jon benjamin (i thought if he's in it, it's got to have good writing
b/c he's been in a lot of good stuff like home movies, lucy daughter of the devil, archer, dr.
katz, the list goes on) i did laugh at times and do think it's better than a lot of the shows that should have
called it quits by now or stay cancelled (family guy and simpsons), but it's definitely not going to save
fox's "animation domination" any time soon. there were some pretty annoying moments as others have
mentioned, but unlike anything else in this block of dying animated comedies, i did think it was dryly funny.
so while i'm waiting till the end of january for "archer" to come back, i'll keep watching the not so well
written "bob's burgers."
[#150341] Written by: cmotd [11/01/2011, 16:56]
Quote by rfunk
it was worth watching for me b/c it has h. jon benjamin (i thought if he's in it, it's
got to have good writing
b/c he's been in a lot of good stuff like home movies, lucy daughter of the devil, archer, dr.
katz, the list goes on) i did laugh at times and do think it's better than a lot of the shows that
should have
called it quits by now or stay cancelled (family guy and simpsons), but it's definitely not going to
save
fox's "animation domination" any time soon. there were some pretty annoying moments as others have
mentioned, but unlike anything else in this block of dying animated comedies, i did think it was
dryly funny.
so while i'm waiting till the end of january for "archer" to come back, i'll keep watching the not
so well
written "bob's burgers."

i totally missed lucy & archer, but thanks to your post i've now lined them up for download from
another site :d so i at least have bob's burgers to thank for that, and you of course

[#150350] Written by: thorton1954 [11/01/2011, 19:42]
it was better than most of crap on faux and one of their top comedies but needs improvement to stay
alive. much better than cleveland show and that other odd animation on sunday.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]