TV Packs only

American Idol S10E12 Top 24 Chosen HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#154179] Written by: ShyNight [26/02/2011, 03:59]
i love u guys and appreciate everything u do .. god knows we do this part of the world...

its just .. this ep ... was really late ... people started downloading it off of http sites .. and i personally
must have downloaded 3 viruses before giving up ..

wishing eztv and all who work for/with them the best always..
[#154182] Written by: Auyrelius [26/02/2011, 04:20]
like the person above,

i'd like to thank team eztv also for their efforts getting this up, even though it was a little later than i
expected.

go team!
[#154184] Written by: Hoplop [26/02/2011, 04:53]
there is nothing more hilarious than complaining about a service that is completely free and also
completely illegal, if not by the letter, at least by the spirit of the law.

however, i appreciate the work and the quality that is going on in this slightly illegal world and
as i have no tv, this keeps me duly entertained as only a westener should be.

two days between airing and uploading would be a reason to complain if we would be paying for this
service. as we are not, there is nothing to do but humbly thank and be happy that someone cares
enough about whatever it is their reason for doing this so that we can get our entertainment.

so thankyou and ignore the complaints.
[#154185] Written by: rocky3 [26/02/2011, 05:04]
if that was a complaint it was about as gentle as one could be. i didn't take it as a complaint, but more of a
written sigh of relief. i live in a part of the world where shows like this one are not broadcast. so as to it
being "highly illegal in spirit" i sure don't see it that way. it's the only way i, and no doubt many others,
can see it.

i too went looking elsewhere and found nothing but fakes. some of them were even several days older
than the broadcast date :-)

after a couple of days i was beginning to wonder if somehow a good copy was simply not available. so like
the other writer i was relieved when it appeared here. eztv is a wonderful resource for people like me,
and i certainly have *zero* complaints!
[#154186] Written by: tvslave [26/02/2011, 05:05]
thanks eztv, keep on seeding guys
[#154189] Written by: ShyNight [26/02/2011, 05:26]
Quote by hoplop
there is nothing more hilarious than complaining about a service that is completely free and
also
completely illegal, if not by the letter, at least by the spirit of the law.

however, i appreciate the work and the quality that is going on in this slightly illegal world and
as i have no tv, this keeps me duly entertained as only a westener should be.

two days between airing and uploading would be a reason to complain if we would be paying for this
service. as we are not, there is nothing to do but humbly thank and be happy that someone cares
enough about whatever it is their reason for doing this so that we can get our entertainment.

so thankyou and ignore the complaints.

no one was complaining!!
wish some people would read before they let their tongues(fingers?) loose..
[#154204] Written by: Auyrelius [26/02/2011, 09:51]
hell yea!

same here hoplop! go team eztv!
[#154217] Written by: neoplasmax [26/02/2011, 13:10]
i had a little faith in you guys. better late than never... i don't own a tv nor do i subscribe
to any type of cable or satellite service because i don't justify the cost with the amount of
quality programming these days which is near nil. my girlfriend started downloading these during
the year of adam lambert and we got hooked on it. we've seen this delay a couple of times but only
once where the episode never got put up but did find it somewhere else under same labeling.

good work guys, i have no complaints. i watch it late but it's still a very entertaining show to us
even after the results are blasted all over the internet. appreciate the work on getting the shows
online and thanks to eztv for making it so easy.
[#154235] Written by: sCifI3001 [26/02/2011, 19:28]
once again

educate yourselves

read faq #1
[#154239] Written by: pestilence30 [26/02/2011, 23:28]
hey hoplop i'm with you. shynight was definately complaining.
[#154256] Written by: Zank [27/02/2011, 08:13]
wow after all this time people still think eztv caps lol

eztv could not seed it because fqm didn't release it and no other cap groups do the show.
there was no other release out there so downloading from wherever of course it will
be fake or virus etc...

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]