TV Packs only

Workaholics S01E01 HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#156878] Written by: itadaku [08/04/2011, 10:59]
please don't listen to anyone who tells you not to download something. i found this show to be
hilarous at times, clever and wry. if you enjoy intelligent and cynical-funny writing along the
lines of curb, episodes, party down then you'll definately like this.

if you like your comedy pre-packaged and dumbed down or can't work out when to laugh when you don't
hear a laugh track then you won't like this.

my only gripe is the same gripe i have with every american show that's not on starz or hbo. they
can't say the word fuck. in australia after 9:30pm you can say whatever and screen basically
whatever you want. if you don't like sharp pointy words that hurt like shit, cunt and dick then by
9:30pm you're already tucked into your mom's bed where you've been sleeping the past 45 years and
thus unlikely to complain.

[#156881] Written by: juergendurden [08/04/2011, 13:16]
comparing this to unscripted comedy like curb and highly scripted comedy like party down just makes
obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. this show is neither wry, clever nor funny, it's
rehashed drug and alcohol fuelled bro humour, common denominator bullshit for people that like
apatow movies or the hangover, it's entertainment for people that loathe using their brain!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]