Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#165252] Written by: pepsi666 [22/08/2011, 17:08]
Quote by mikey-bizzle-2010
the first episode only aired in the uk on sky 1 last night. i thought it was a
uk program so how come
there are two eps out already and where is the 3rd??? man i'm confused!!

it was originally a uk program made in sa, then it was decided that more money could be made by
haveing a yank in it, john porter gets kiled off, then a yank steps into his shoes (he will never fill them
though)

so its basicly another story of the us saving the world, buut with a ex special forces name to keep up
the interest ( chris ryan) and as the title says, based up a book by chris rtan, he aint wrote this
follow up

there are supposed to be 10 episodes, i daresay the us will scrap it after a series, they like doing that,
a lot

[#166194] Written by: Leonidas117 [05/09/2011, 21:35]
Quote by pepsi666
Quote by mikey-bizzle-2010
the first episode only aired in the uk on sky 1 last night.
i thought it was a
uk program so how come
there are two eps out already and where is the 3rd??? man i'm confused!!

it was originally a uk program made in sa, then it was decided that more money could be made by
haveing a yank in it, john porter gets kiled off, then a yank steps into his shoes (he will never
fill them
though)

so its basicly another story of the us saving the world, buut with a ex special forces name to keep up
the interest ( chris ryan) and as the title says, based up a book by chris rtan, he aint wrote this
follow up

there are supposed to be 10 episodes, i daresay the us will scrap it after a series, they like doing
that,
a lot

the reason they killed off john porter is because richard armitage was occupied filming the new
hobbit films. i read somewhere he originally wanted to be in the new series but couldn't because of
the scheduling conflict. that's why he he only made a cameo appearance in the first two episodes.
[#168824] Written by: OneTrickPony [13/10/2011, 17:37]
summary: the only thing season 2 has in common with season 1 are the words "strike back".
[#168856] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [14/10/2011, 06:14]
yeh season 2 really was shit! i gave in after about 4 eps! yanks don't half know how to ruin things
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]