TV Packs only

Last Man Standing S01E01 HDTV XviD-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#168711] Written by: KingSVH [11/10/2011, 23:56]
the series will follow mike baxter, a director of marketing at an outdoor sporting goods store in colorado,
whose home life and world is dominated by women. especially, in this case, his wife and three daughters,
one of whom is a single mother.

[#168712] Written by: emax [12/10/2011, 00:03]
stars tim allen. kinda sounds like home improvement but with girls instead of boys.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1828327/
[#168725] Written by: ZaneStriker [12/10/2011, 04:52]
i really thought this was going to be an arrogant, self-righteous preach at gamers and the like, but it's
actually very funny.

[#168729] Written by: sinclap2 [12/10/2011, 05:43]
i liked this. emax is right, it is kinda like home improvement but without the the grunting after
sitting through "enlightened" the other day, this was a welcome relief!
[#168750] Written by: justdannyd [12/10/2011, 12:02]
i thought this was okay, but i do think there is only so much audience laughter i can endure in the form of
american sitcoms so i won't be watching this again.
[#168770] Written by: evolutioncv [12/10/2011, 17:08]
great stuff, looks very promising. really missed allen on tv!
only minus is the canned laughter, just as justdannyd said.

but i will stay with it. after all, i loved married with children, home improment and shows like
that. they all use recorded laughter. didnt bother me much then, why should it now?

just tune it out, i only laugh when i feel like it anyways, which is the recommended way
[#168817] Written by: Audiovore [13/10/2011, 14:14]
Quote by evolutioncv

but i will stay with it. after all, i loved married with children, home improment and shows like
that. they all use recorded laughter. didnt bother me much then, why should it now?

because you had yet to experience the awkward joy of [good] laughter-less shows like always sunny,
30 rock, louie, etc.
[#168937] Written by: Chouette [15/10/2011, 11:28]
seriously, i don't know why those recorded laughter bothers people to the point of not watching a
show... never understood that. if the plot is funny and the cast is good, who gives a damn... really! i
enjoyed this show. it's about time tim allen is back to doing what he is good at. i'm not a fan of
comedy, but this is truly good. stop ignoring good comedy due to recorded laughters, you might be
missing something really good and funny. but hey, it's your call, i know for a fact that i will be adding
last man standing to my list, for sure!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]