Cops S24E06 HDTV XVID-BAJSKORV

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#171034] Written by: RodPowermaster [12/11/2011, 22:31]
what the hell florida? what the hell?

he was obviously blasted, admitted running into the pole but they didnt arrest him because no one saw him
behind the wheel of the car ...even though he admitted to driving?

bs!
[#171073] Written by: yohanb [13/11/2011, 12:18]
agreed, he should have been criminally charged, he obviously went driving under the influence and
destroyed a light pole. could have killed someone.
[#171075] Written by: BonEcho [13/11/2011, 12:38]
this happened to a friend of mine he's a cop. one night he got a call that a bunch of teens were drinking in
a parking lot so he went over to check it out. once he got there he didn't have enough to legally press
charges so what he did was he simple told them to leave. they all got in their cars and started driving
away when bam. he pulled them over a second time for a dui. lol!
[#171101] Written by: xip [13/11/2011, 22:27]
i have not seen the episode in question, so i don't know what you are talking about.

but one thing that always blow my mind in this show, is how insane the cops are acting... its hard
to believe its even real, if the police in sweden acted like the cops do in cops... people would
lose there jobs.
and admittedly, swedish police might have to little power to act, but the usa police is just
insane... acting like nutty gangsters.

i have seen episodes where the police stops some random guy, ask him to leave the car, when the guy
ask "what did i do?"... 3-4 cops drag him out and jumps on him, when he keep asking "what did i do?
pleas just tell me what i did?" they respond with "you are resisting" and then all of them
pull tazers and barbecue his ass.... seriously... wtf is wrong with the cops in this country?

i cant speak for this episode, but the same seems to be true for 99% of all cops episodes.

ironically, this is the country where people sue each other for 50 million dollars for stumbling
over a rock... but nobody has any problems with the fact that cops can stop you at any time, and
rape the flipping shit out of you for no apparent reason.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]