Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#172757] Written by: f0xh0und1 [09/12/2011, 18:18]
nuke!!!

dupe!!

y cant these clowns get it right!? stop trying to be the first to post, and start trying to be the first to
post properly!!

edit: clowns != eztv; clowns = "the scene" for trying to be the first to post, and all for... what? "street
cred?" 14m3!!
[#172759] Written by: badboy2kxxx [09/12/2011, 18:31]
this is a fake! its s09e01 not s09e14

episode 14 is a compilation show of qi vg part 1 due to air on 16th of december with part 2 on the 23rd!
[#172761] Written by: f0xh0und1 [09/12/2011, 18:38]
no it's not:

124 9-14 09/dec/11 idleness

pulled right from epguides.com/tvrage.com, themselves.
[#172763] Written by: NekoAlvien [09/12/2011, 18:50]
unfortunetly no new qi this week, jeremy clarkson was naughty again d:

http://tv.uk.msn.com/news/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=160028361
[#172765] Written by: badboy2kxxx [09/12/2011, 19:00]
this video is s09e01 "i-spy" which was aired on 9 september 2011 with the guests jimmy carr , lee
mack & sandi toksvig

downloaded both and checked is definatly the first one of series i
[#172778] Written by: Plux2010 [10/12/2011, 04:01]
Quote by nekoalvien
unfortunetly no new qi this week, jeremy clarkson was naughty again d:

sheesh, as far as i can tell they pulled the episode because clarkson said elsewhere that striking workers
should get shot, and that people who throw themselves in front of trains are selfish. you may or may not
agree, but i think people should have the right to say this sort of stuff, especially in the name of comedy.

apparently satire is no longer allowed in the uk and people who say something that is possibly offensive
will get scrubbed from the media; russia/china-style. soon no one will remember what strikes or suicides
are and we shall all hail the great bbc-leader. *kneels down* oh great beeb leader tell us what to think!

shame on them for keeping me from this secret qi episode!
[#172791] Written by: shakoor_h [10/12/2011, 08:34]
Quote by plux2010
Quote by nekoalvien
unfortunetly no new qi this week, jeremy clarkson was naughty
again d:

sheesh, as far as i can tell they pulled the episode because clarkson said elsewhere that striking
workers
should get shot, and that people who throw themselves in front of trains are selfish. you may or may not
agree, but i think people should have the right to say this sort of stuff, especially in the name of
comedy.

apparently satire is no longer allowed in the uk and people who say something that is possibly offensive
will get scrubbed from the media; russia/china-style. soon no one will remember what strikes or
suicides
are and we shall all hail the great bbc-leader. *kneels down* oh great beeb leader tell us what to
think!

shame on them for keeping me from this secret qi episode!

the stupid thing about those comments were, bbc made it worse than they actually were. i actually
watched the "the one show" broadcast where the comments were made. and it basically went like this:

presenter: the strikes have been in the news, what do you think about them jeremy?
clarkson: i think they should be shot. they should be taken out and executed in front of there families
etc.

obviously a joke, but it sounds bad. a couple of days later, i watched have i got news for you, where
they showed the full, uncut version of these comments and it went like this:

presenter: the strikes have been in the news, what do you think about them jeremy?
clarkson: i think it's great, the roads are empty, i can drive as fast as i want in london. all the
restaurants are empty too. it's fantastic. but this is the bbc, so we have to be balanced. i think they
should be shot. they should be taken out and executed in front of there families etc.

^proves that the bbc made these comments worse.
[#172848] Written by: etherghost [11/12/2011, 11:54]
it may also show that some in the bbc can't take a little ribbing. they felt that the "this is the bbc
so..." remark made them look bad, so they pulled the show.

seems to me they were more concerned about their image than clarkson disparaging workers.

just read the msn article:

"an industry source told the guardian: 'it's not to do with anything specific that clarkson said on qi.

'it is more a case of the bbc not wanting to look as though it didn't care about the storm and
putting clarkson back on screen as if nothing had happened.' "

the article also said the show will be shown at a later time. i wonder if it will be sanitized, or shown
as um, shot.
[#172868] Written by: Imperor [11/12/2011, 20:41]
as previously quoted it's not about anything he said on qi at all but on another show, qi was pulled
simply because some twat with a stick up it's arse was upset at jeremy and the bbc didn't want to
show him at all!

absolutely ridiculous. pc gone mad as usual.
[#173102] Written by: HotdogUK [14/12/2011, 17:48]
i have the unaired episode sat on my hard drive i would love to share, how can i upload?
[#173186] Written by: oswi50 [17/12/2011, 03:58]
just letting veiwers know that this is not episode 14 but episode 01 of serries 9.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]