The Walking Dead 2x09 (HDTV-ASAP)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#177246] Written by: savman2a [20/02/2012, 04:06]
720p can be found here
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7045029/the.walking.dead.s02e09.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse
[#177404] Written by: YardBoy [22/02/2012, 07:25]
thanks, have re-seeded 6.67x.
[#177450] Written by: John1976 [22/02/2012, 22:58]
excellent episode, can't wait for rick to kick shane's ass the loser in the next episode. thanks eztv you
guys are all stars. keep up the good work guys
[#177567] Written by: John1976 [23/02/2012, 22:32]
what shane is a sicko man, he killed otis he thinks the woman and the baby is his, he starts something
bad hen does not finish it properly and rick has to defend he's actions all the time for the group to stay
on the farm, man is out of controll but i must admit shane should must not die because he's quite a
cool character and the show needs him in it, shane just needs a smack against the head to wake up lol

come on rick kick some ass lol
team rick all the way
[#177614] Written by: John1976 [24/02/2012, 03:11]
good points there bud, can't complain with that and yeah glen is very cool and very funny as well. oh
well if you dont want shane to die and i dont want rick who do you think must go then ) lol
[#177644] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [24/02/2012, 06:36]
Quote by verb
well sadly, t-bone hasnt really been around alot in the eps, that could mean something
(ie the
producers are weening us off him so when they kill him it doesnt sting so bad)

the fans are all saying its gonna be hershel (old man) which would be so lame imo, cause thats so
predictable.

but if i had to bet, i'd say its gonna be either carol (short haired mama) or maggie (shortround's
beatpiece)

what do you think john1976? whos next to be zombie chow in your opinion?

i hope to christ it is dale the old man that gets it next or that bird that glenn is shagging i hate both of
them with a passion. i see what you mean about t-bone though he hasn't had much to do so my guess
is he'll be the next one to get it!
[#177659] Written by: John1976 [24/02/2012, 08:40]
mmmmmm my bet would be t-bone as well, no place for a guy named t-dog lol, i also would not mind
the old man dale because he's starting to bitch like a woman, if dale turns im sure shane would love to
have a nice shot to the head then lol

anyways who is team rick and team shane on here? and yeah glen's girl must stick around longer or
at least till they find another hottie )
[#177667] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [24/02/2012, 09:09]
good point glenns lady is the only reasonably hot woman in it! she still annoys me though. i think
glenn and the hillbilly (i forget his name) are my fav characters in the show.

at 1st i was team rick but now its team shane all the way! rick has turned a lil soft i think. if i
was in that situation i'd want someone more like shane in charge!
[#177763] Written by: John1976 [25/02/2012, 00:33]
come on rick is not a softy bud. he shot the 2 guys in the bar without blinking because he wants to
keep the peace and not bring trouble into thier lives because the world is full of walkers and enough
danger everywhere. where if shane was in charge he would lead everyone to their deaths and he'll
most prob. kill a few people on the way to survive himself. but if he did that he would be all by himself
and go even more bonkers lol. well i'm sticking with team rick untill glen grows a pair and becomes a
leader.

lol and yeah been evil is more fun but in the end the good always win hehehehe (childish laugh)

[#177765] Written by: John1976 [25/02/2012, 00:35]
hahahaa not without a fight verb, my team will stand in the end with his kids and wife and friends and
walkers lol
[#177809] Written by: John1976 [25/02/2012, 05:12]
Quote by verb
ok john, i will give you this. that scene in the bar with those two random jerkoffs really
did raise my
respect for rick and make me think, "y'know, maybe he can be a badass when needed"
and then that look he gave at the end, he looked ready for war. so maybe sofia dying made him a little
darker and willing to do the hardman jobs like shane.

if shane keeps going nuttier (a bad thing, i'm not a fan of a total nutcase) and rick gets a little
harder (more like earlier shane), then i might even abandon team shane and join team rick.
but i dont see that happening :d

mmmmm maybe if i try harder you will start joining team rick hahahaha. well i saw the preview for
sunday and they do land up fighting each other, so can't wait, verb u have a fantastic weekend and we
shall speak on monday about the fight lol
[#178871] Written by: idigdeep [03/03/2012, 20:33]
great series thanks
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]