Cops S24E22 HDTV x264-BAJSKORV

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#181595] Written by: RodPowermaster [07/04/2012, 22:36]
the first part is full of win.

i love how the fat cop came busting through fence.
[#181598] Written by: Xeno360 [08/04/2012, 00:14]
honestly, that was some bullshit.... the indian wasn't doing shit but going about his business.
if him and his girl wanna get high on their own time.. let them! they aren't hurting anyone but
themselves and the didn't have any on the while on the streets. police these days are
assholes trying to make a scene out of nothing.
[#181599] Written by: scudsy [08/04/2012, 01:16]
Quote by xeno360
honestly, that was some bullshit.... the indian wasn't doing shit but going about his
business.
if him and his girl wanna get high on their own time.. let them! they aren't hurting anyone but
themselves and the didn't have any on the while on the streets. police these days are
assholes trying to make a scene out of nothing.

everyone has a right to their own opinion and i agree each to their own but having experienced first
hand drugs and their effects on people and their lives as well as the lives of their family and friends (if
any) no amount of drugs are harmless including the old faithfull maruijuana. i guess the cops are of the
opinion that zero tolerance means zero tolerance. they know all too well the effects this stuff has on
society and it is normally up to them to clean up the mess.
before you accuse or ask - no i'm not a cop.
:jail:
[#181604] Written by: Plux2010 [08/04/2012, 07:08]
there have been 0 deaths documented that were directly caused by use of marijuana worldwide, ever! i
imagine alot more people died because people think 'zero tolerance' drug policies or the fabricated 'war on
drugs' is helping anyone.
[#181619] Written by: MIDURIX [08/04/2012, 18:08]
there have been zero death from me taking a dump in your mums mouth, but it still isn't a good thing is it?
[#181625] Written by: scudsy [08/04/2012, 19:53]
don't recall mentioning anything about dying from smoking weed. i mentioned the social effect on
people and their families not to mention the economical effect. you can justify your habits any way you
like (i did for many years).
special mention goes out to midurix - if you were to take a shit in my mothers mouth death would be
the last thing i would worry about if i were you. so continue on with your negative bulls#*t
attitude little troll. it will get you a long way in life.
[#181712] Written by: ivex321 [09/04/2012, 22:28]
here's for the 0-tolerance policy, i was busted first time when i was 17 with a joint, since then 4
more times, and the stress of going to court and paying fines split my family in half, i never got a
job because i have a record (i'm 31).
[#181854] Written by: BoonesFerry [12/04/2012, 02:47]

looks to me like the arcane laws and attitudes have caused more harm to society and family members
than the actual use of weed.

contrary to scudsy's comment, imo, some amounts of some drugs are harmless. glass of wine with
dinner now and then, smoke a joint with friends before watching a movie or at a party, etc... of course
my examples would not include driving afterwards.

zero tolerance is crap! it's a campaign slogan, not at all helpful in the real world in real practice. it's
the kind of slogan that has caused ridiculously severe punishments to be handed down to kids all over
the us for having innocently or unknowlingy committed a minor offense. zero tolerance does not allow
for extenuating circumstances.

one size does not fit all.

infograph showing the harm to users and harm to others' for various drugs:
bruceeffect.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/drugs11.jpg

excerpt from bruceeffect.wordpress.com/ regarding the infograph:
the question of what drug is
[#185857] Written by: vic2099 [07/07/2012, 00:10]
is this show over or what?
[#186014] Written by: BoonesFerry [10/07/2012, 22:58]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/57/cops/
updated: june 9, 2012
[#190987] Written by: vic2099 [03/11/2012, 02:20]
you just sent a link to a page where we are (if you can read this).
congratulations.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]