Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#182285] Written by: GeronimoX [19/04/2012, 01:03]
why the repack???
[#182288] Written by: paulopinto [19/04/2012, 01:14]
Quote by geronimox
why the repack???
the audio was out of sync after a comercial (10m12s)
read: http://eztv.it/forum/25378/south-park-s16e06-hdtv-x264-asap/
[#182294] Written by: ando [19/04/2012, 03:21]
episode was pretty gay after then anyway, almost wasn't worth the repack...
[#182306] Written by: Mortl [19/04/2012, 05:28]
is it me or are the episodes of this season not as "south park"-y as in earlier seasons?
especially, the first two episodes weren't that good. maybe they are out of ideas, or i await to
much ;-)
[#182310] Written by: Fireaim [19/04/2012, 08:08]
Quote by mortl
is it me or are the episodes of this season not as "south park"-y as in earlier seasons?
especially, the first two episodes weren't that good. maybe they are out of ideas, or i await to
much ;-)

the new episodes suck
[#182311] Written by: Mortl [19/04/2012, 08:49]
Quote by fireaim
Quote by mortl
is it me or are the episodes of this season not as "south park"-y as in
earlier seasons?
much ;-)

the new episodes suck

i saw the making-of of the first new episode and there you see how they do it in about a week.
six days before the broadcasting they didn't even had an idea yet about what the episode should be.
they did something else (a musical) between seasons and then just came back to do sp.
it's nice that they are quick. this way they can react on current event quickly, which they did before.
but it doesn't seem to give them much time to get good ideas.

i hope they are getting better with the next episodes.
[#182314] Written by: smakdy [19/04/2012, 09:37]
the creators are not the sole writers like they had been in the earlier days when they had ideas
they wanted to make into shows. those too took them about a week to create however, they did have a
fair idea of where they wanted to go with each ep well before they began production on each one.

now, they have a room full of writers who sift through everything on tv daily and try to react to
that on a weekly basis. it's a much different process than how the first 3-4 seasons were made.

plus, they lost alot of the dynamic of the show early on when their very talented female voice
artist committed suicide. she did nearly every female voice on the show so, alot of characters
disappeared for a multiple seasons while they found suitable replacements. great episodes like the
substitute teacher and wendy fighting until she gets her pinched by the iraqis are no more.

just do what i do. wait until its out then find out what the episode is all about before you watch
it. it's far better than watching a pile of shit every week just out of momentum or habit
[#182322] Written by: SawBucks [19/04/2012, 12:45]
i love when these threads get really used like this one. south park is and always will be based on what is
new, like literally within the last two weeks of the show, that's what makes in genius. the reason you may
like older episodes was because those were the issues in your life that you related too? or at least thought
were funny at the time. i personally like the characters comedy style better in the newer episodes, but also
did like the issues and plots from back in the day. but, you go too far back and you can see they still had
some restraints. now all there is to make fun of is 2012 tween wave shit. love almost every episode still
though.

@guy above me, that's one way to do it. i just think in a world where there is thousands of terrible
television shows, why not watch one of the good ones, even if the episode is garbage, it's still better then
75% off the crap that's on tv. then when you do get invested in a show, the studio decides to cancel it.
for some reason nobody is every allowed to finish their shows. it should be in every contract
that they should get a chance to end the show, one final episode won't cost the studio anything, just play it
during a rerun show or something.....ranting, so yeah, i'd rather watch a bad episode of south park then
almost anything in the show list.
[#182328] Written by: paulopinto [19/04/2012, 18:23]
i do agree. they should keep doing the same thing over and over again and never change. ever!

changes are bad. let's ban all that is new. let's burn them to the ground!!!
[#182345] Written by: JenniDark [20/04/2012, 03:50]
Quote by fireaim
Quote by mortl
is it me or are the episodes of this season not as "south park"-y as in
earlier seasons?
much ;-)

the new episodes suck

you can always watch 'new girl', you know...
[#182347] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [20/04/2012, 04:15]
i thought this episode was actually pretty good! this one and the 1st 2 are the only ones that have
really made me laugh tbf
[#182420] Written by: drbuck187 [22/04/2012, 03:59]
that was funny as hell! they still got it!!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]