Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#182632] Written by: cromag73 [26/04/2012, 06:24]
wow a good episode finally. cartman is going insane lol
[#182641] Written by: Dramonicous [26/04/2012, 09:55]
not the best but still my stamp of approval.
now they just gotta keep this up
[#182644] Written by: SawBucks [26/04/2012, 10:35]
wow jamie! i can do that to, watch..let's try, "bet the poster of that comment is delighted they have your
comment of sarcasm. heyyy, he may even stop commenting in the forums all together now! keep up the
good work cunt! i hope i get banned from this site all together. you try to read the comments to see how
people felt about the show (crazy right? i know opinion's aren't allowed online anymore), and instead of an
idea of quality, you get 45 people bashing the guy that actually puts out the only relevant issue. this is the
fourth page in a week i've seen people like you judging people with actual ideas in there head....i love this
show, always have, but stop being a mindless drone and allow people to comment on a show that you had
nothing to do with, making or otherwise. fuck me. to any admins or ops, i don't know the rules
here about name calling and cursing, but ban me if you want, that dude with a chicks name is a fucking
cunt. i'm done with these pages for ever, nothing good has been written on a single one without a hated
follow up (much like this one) that still has nothing to do with the episode.

if you don't write (every episode is 100% perfect, nothing is ever wrong with this show) then people kill
you on here. the funny thing is even the creators dont like every episode you dumb cunt.
[#182646] Written by: Lord_Dfg [26/04/2012, 11:04]
just ignore the idiots and move on mate. no point in wasting your energy. @dfg <-- hit me up
[#182647] Written by: keizerhalil [26/04/2012, 11:20]
haha, this one was sooo funny :d. worth downloading guys!
[#182689] Written by: Dramonicous [27/04/2012, 04:28]
douche
[#182691] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [27/04/2012, 04:34]
Quote by sawbucks
wow jamie! i can do that to, watch..let's try, "bet the poster of that comment is
delighted they have your
comment of sarcasm. heyyy, he may even stop commenting in the forums all together now! keep up
the
good work cunt! i hope i get banned from this site all together. you try to read the comments to see
how
people felt about the show (crazy right? i know opinion's aren't allowed online anymore), and instead
of an
idea of quality, you get 45 people bashing the guy that actually puts out the only relevant issue. this is
the
fourth page in a week i've seen people like you judging people with actual ideas in there head....i love
this
show, always have, but stop being a mindless drone and allow people to comment on a show that you
had
nothing to do with, making or otherwise. fuck me. to any admins or ops, i don't know the
rules
here about name calling and cursing, but ban me if you want, that dude with a chicks name is a fucking
cunt. i'm done with these pages for ever, nothing good has been written on a single one without a
hated
follow up (much like this one) that still has nothing to do with the episode.

if you don't write (every episode is 100% perfect, nothing is ever wrong with this show) then people kill
you on here. the funny thing is even the creators dont like every episode you dumb cunt.

talk about over reacting lmao!! chill the fuck out bro

as for this episode i thought it was pretty dam good! sorta reminded me of old south park....sorta
[#182713] Written by: SawBucks [27/04/2012, 12:30]
you have the easiest name to search i've ever seen. your twitter depicts you either a gay 20ish
male/maybe emo chick, or a fat man/women bent over in front of the first person i mentioned. you spend
your internet time making videos of gay grocery story party boys taking off their clothes in public, and
even with the sexual theme and name you couldn't get more than 400 views (me uncomfortably being one
of them). i think it's very exciting that south park has a new demographic following they should know
about...you might even get your own episode theme. your twitter had the most trailer parky vibe i've ever
felt, and i think you mentioned something about #grabbingballsoff or some other form of castration. i still
can't figure out why you think i'm the one that knows comedy and writes reviews, i mentioned nothing of
the sort...but your twitter comments look they were written by a 12 year old lesbian prisoner who just
couldn't get right, then you come on here and spell check your words to sound like you know what your
talking about. you made up the last two sentences of your speech just to keep going! i find it hard to
believe that you honestly think your taste in comedy, or your opinion on what the guy above you liked,
means anything more than fuck hole.
[#182719] Written by: wrs [27/04/2012, 14:42]
anyhoo, this ep was obv the best this season so far.

it had actual plot. i liked it. yay for me.
[#182766] Written by: Fireaim [28/04/2012, 08:51]
haha cartman is going crazy.
[#182837] Written by: SawBucks [30/04/2012, 11:40]
keep going, snarky personalities don't actually change a person, they'll still have to look at the same
gross face in the mirror every morning. say what you want about that video, you worked really hard on
that, don't put yourself down like that...credit is due. south park has literally made about 5 episodes
making fun of whatever you are and you continue to watch...kudos, your a better man then me
sweetheart.

this all could have been avoided if you just let the guy comment in piece. all this chit chat you still can't
just scroll up and see that you were a mean person to someone who didn't ask for it. i'm just the guy
that played into your games and gave you someone to talk to for a couple days. "but he can't tell what's
funny, i had to say something" is what i think i remember your valid argument being. i haven't spent
this much time on the internet since i did my taxes online, i don't see myself coming back to finish this,
or see how it plays out. just remember, you started this by trolling for that one comment for you to go
mega (boyfriend left me for another man) cunt. your gross, all those words will not change that...and we
all know your internet swagger goes out the window when your weird hipster version of real life kicks in.

stop pretending you weren't being a cock-dick.

update:
looks like you didn't make 1 video, you made two. do not try to pretend like it was something
spontaneous, twice is not spontaneous...ever. i won't be coming back so know that whatever nonsense
you have to type down will not be read by me, thus making it pointless and a nuisance for the other
people here, who unlike us...comment on the show in question.
[#182985] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [03/05/2012, 09:12]
errrrrm not really sure whats going on in this thread tbh but i take it there was no south park this
week???
[#183012] Written by: theblazeuk [04/05/2012, 03:12]
no, looks like the next one isn't till next september

still at least we have a wounded troll and a stressed white knight to entertain us here with near
south-park levels of vitriol and ludicrousness.
[#183059] Written by: SsuRReaLL [05/05/2012, 04:52]
this thread is an episode on itself xd...4real guys plz plz plz continue!!!
(i'm not being sarcastic here)
[#183997] Written by: BoonesFerry [25/05/2012, 04:09]

season/episode info....

show information page
http://eztv.it/shows/257/south-park/

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]