TV Packs only

The Simpsons S24E01 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#189342] Written by: rad65 [30/09/2012, 20:41]
gross. this show needs to get cancelled, and soon.
[#189353] Written by: scudsy [30/09/2012, 23:12]
Quote by rad65

or you could stop watching.
[#189358] Written by: BoonesFerry [30/09/2012, 23:29]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/249/the-simpsons/
air dates, show description, links to tv show resources, etc.
updated: september 29, 2012

[#189380] Written by: rad65 [01/10/2012, 01:02]
Quote by scudsy
Quote by rad65

or you could stop watching.

i don't. i haven't watched the show, beyond an episode here and there, in 10 years. i used to love the
show, and i feel the past few seasons have been so bad that they are detracting from the series as a
whole.
[#189385] Written by: Debadu [01/10/2012, 03:11]
what else could you say. they cant just stick to the same shit. people die...
[#189395] Written by: scudsy [01/10/2012, 05:36]
the only thing missing from this line up (family guy, simpsons, american dad,bobs burgers) is -
futurama.
:jester:
[#189421] Written by: duranie [01/10/2012, 17:54]
Quote by rad65
i haven't watched the show, beyond an episode here and there, in 10 years. i used to
love the
show, and i feel the past few seasons have been so bad that they are detracting from the series as a
whole.

how can you complain about the "past few seasons" if you've only watched an episode "here and there
in 10 years"? hmmmmm....

while i definitely agree the simpsons aren't what they were in the 1990's, it's overall still enjoyable...
with a train wreck of an episode here and there. but that can be said about almost all tv shows.

i still watch the simpsons.. and i actually watch it on tv, commercials and all! * gasp*

[#189442] Written by: rad65 [01/10/2012, 23:40]
Quote by duranie
how can you complain about the "past few seasons" if you've only watched an episode
"here and there in 10 years"?

very easily.

listen guys, i'm sorry that my opinion has caused you so much anger, but it's still my opinion. continue
watching the show as you have been. i won't be affected in the slightest, nor will me voicing my opinion
lessen your enjoyment of the show. if you enjoy what you have been watching, then honestly, more power
to you. i simply said what i thought of the show, since i was genuinely surprised that it got renewed. i had
heard they were limping through the 23rd season solely to get the show over 500 episodes. hence my
surprise and disgust at seeing a 24th season.
[#189450] Written by: scudsy [02/10/2012, 02:05]
Quote by rad65
Quote by duranie
how can you complain about the "past few seasons" if you've only
watched an episode
"here and there in 10 years"?

very easily.

listen guys, i'm sorry that my opinion has caused you so much anger, but it's still my opinion.
continue
watching the show as you have been. i won't be affected in the slightest, nor will me voicing my opinion
lessen your enjoyment of the show. if you enjoy what you have been watching, then honestly, more
power
to you. i simply said what i thought of the show, since i was genuinely surprised that it got renewed. i
had
heard they were limping through the 23rd season solely to get the show over 500 episodes. hence my
surprise and disgust at seeing a 24th season.

mate, i'm not seeing anger in any of the responses to your opinion. only further opinions. continue to
voice your opinion and comment on the shows. pretty sure that is why this area has been put in place
by eztv. in life the one thing that will happen when you have an opinion is that there will be others with
a different one. take whatever comes of it on the chin.
:chicken:
[#189455] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [02/10/2012, 02:45]
this episode was pretty bad tbh
[#189474] Written by: coil [02/10/2012, 09:46]
i agree with those that said the episode was garbage. this show has gotten so lame, predictable, and
unfunny that it is sad to watch it. maybe it's because i am getting older and more mature as time
goes on, and that i expect more substantive jokes and commentary on culture. i have been watching
the simpsons since their very early days (early 1990s), and have never been so disappointed as now.

season premier is supposed to be a good episode, regardless of the year. this was shit.

it's so obvious, but the cast and crew of the simpsons should just give it up.
[#189480] Written by: rad65 [02/10/2012, 12:51]
Quote by scudsy

mate, i'm not seeing anger in any of the responses to your opinion. only further opinions. continue to
voice your opinion and comment on the shows. pretty sure that is why this area has been put in place
by eztv. in life the one thing that will happen when you have an opinion is that there will be others with

yeah, bad wording on my part. i meant to go back and put in angst instead of anger, but i forgot. and
before you say there was no angst; i count being miffed enough to post a followed up comment as angst.
[#189758] Written by: scudsy [07/10/2012, 19:37]
Quote by rad65
Quote by scudsy

yeah, bad wording on my part. i meant to go back and put in angst instead of anger, but i forgot. and
before you say there was no angst; i count being miffed enough to post a followed up comment as
angst.

right you are!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]