TV Packs only

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia S08E04 PROPER HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#190921] Written by: YezzMann [02/11/2012, 04:23]
lately, some mp4 files won't play. this week, it's this one. any one else having problems?

edit: works fine in vlc player, just not in wmp.
[#190934] Written by: T!M [02/11/2012, 08:42]
it won't run through my ps3, i get sound, but no video.
[#190946] Written by: freeze916 [02/11/2012, 15:04]
i get the same problem on ps3. even tried copying it to a flash drive and transferring it that way, still audio
only.
[#190965] Written by: THRobinson [02/11/2012, 22:05]
last one worked fine for me, no issues at all... not sure why a repost for a 'proper' file
[#191001] Written by: BoonesFerry [03/11/2012, 05:06]

Quote by throbinson
last one worked fine for me, no issues at all...
not sure why a repost for a 'proper' file

glad the previous release worked for you.
the reason the previous release was nuked is stated in the comments of the previous release.
http://eztv.it/forum/28181/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-s08e04-hdtv-x264-asap/

quite often a nuked release will appear to be fine, or the flaw is so minor that it really does not matter
to most people. however, the scene does not cap shows for you and i to watch, in fact, it really has
nothing to do with watching shows. for "the scene", capping shows is a sport, a race, the first group
to cap, demux, clip, transcode, mux, etc., and post is the winner. just as with any other sport there are
rules, in this case they are "the sd x264 tv releasing standards 2012". a release that does not follow
the rules is nuked and the group forfeits their win, and the race is back on.
http://scenerules.irc.gs/n.html?id=2012_sdtvx264u1.nfo

p.s. most scene groups fiercely dislike torrent groups and the people who download them.

[#191002] Written by: BoonesFerry [03/11/2012, 05:21]

for those experiencing issues with playing video files...

reminder: eztv has no contact with "the scene". eztv does not cap (record) tv shows and has no
control over what shows are chosen by the scene, the container (file format), the video resolution (sd
or 720p), or the season/episode numbering scheme, etc.. these are all functions of the scene, not
eztv. what eztv does do...is... post links to torrents of scene releases.

that said, although eztv does not communicate with the scene... in the off chance that a member of a
scene group reads your comment, please be specific, give as many details as possible. the more
information you can provide, the more likely it is that solution can be found. i.e. pc or mac, what
operating system, what software/app and version number are you using to play the file, if you installed
a codec pack, which one and what version number, etc.. if you are using a stand alone player, what
brand, model, rev number, have you recently updated the firmware, if yes, what version number,
etc..

[#191015] Written by: seymur [03/11/2012, 11:06]
is not playing on my samsung tv. there was no problems with other shows or episodes so far.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]