TV Packs only

Supernatural S08E14 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#195263] Written by: Ric Adbur [14/02/2013, 03:02]
i'm really liking this latest season in a way i haven't really been liking the previous seasons since the
apocalypse storyline wrapped up. don't get me wrong, i still enjoyed the standalone episodes and a lot of
aspects of the other episodes, but i just haven't been interested in the overall storyarchs of the latest
seasons until now. this stuff with the tablets, closing hell permanently, dean's vamp friend, and the 'men
of letters' is all very interesting, and feels more like the evolution of the old-school supernatural i liked so
much. and i'm loving the badass hunter batcave/library they've set up shop in now.

season 8 feels like they finally actually have a direction, as opposed to the general sense of aimlessness
i've felt watching seasons 6 and 7. i just wish they'd maybe condensed seasons 6 and 7 into a single
purgatory-themed storyline and started this more interesting stuff earlier. but i'm glad that they finally
seem to be back on track again.
[#195274] Written by: roadkill LoL [14/02/2013, 10:34]
am i the only one who felt like the audio was a little out of sync with the video? o_o
[#195278] Written by: rajajuju [14/02/2013, 13:59]
its really too bad they already blew their load on the judeo-christian stuff.. the new illuminati/secret society
thing is a perfect fit for this series, and it would have dovetailed perfectly with all that... but oh well, its still
strong anyways

and yeh, this is the best season in years - but i have a feeling that season 10 is going to be the last one..
thats two more years and i think they already have the end in sight, which is good for a nice long endgame
storyline
[#195370] Written by: rangermike68 [15/02/2013, 23:59]
@ roadkill lol
i agree with you that the audio is out of sync.

thanks for sharing but thought i would give everyone a heads up b4 dl.

cheers.
[#196016] Written by: firasl [28/02/2013, 05:44]
i concur; since they brought the grandfather (episode12), and their heritage of secret society, the series
are back on track, a track that they
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]