Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#196930] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/03/2013, 20:13]

Quote by throbinson
tvdb is pretty accurate, they stick with what the official sites say whenever a
dispute comes up about air dates/order. i have a lot of shows and my media server scrapes from their
db and i've never had any issues with accuracy.

it is like wiki in the sense that if the season/series hasn't yet been locked, anyone can update the info,
but, lot of users out there that will post a change request if something isn't accurate. so there is
moderating.

that being said, i'm watching it right now... and visually looks the same as the s01e03 hdtv rip, same
quality and same history hd logo in the bottom right corner.

thank you, throbinson, for the update. also for sharing your experience as a regular user of tvdb.

[#197000] Written by: neoHasse [20/03/2013, 05:15]
only me that gets to annoyed of the historically incorrect stuff, and the illogical choices ragnar
does all over the show?
think it was straight off when floki lies in the boat and you can see that he actually has real
shoes with heels and stuff.
like whenever would a viking invite a turd-priest-slave to fuck his wife in a threesome? surely if
he wanted action he just could take one of hes other slaves, probably a female kind. but nooo, they
had to make the viking bi/gay in this show.

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)

also, i laughed out loud when, in this episode, when the "shield maiden" closed a gap in the shield
wall. she was half the size than the men around her.

dont get me wrong, the show is well made, but if you want your history/logic-buff, avoid this.

edit:
also, got abit surprised when i heard the swedish language in the harbor when they returned from the
first trip. not only that its even more historic incorrect, the vikings in this show should be
norwegians.
[#197220] Written by: rustedhalo [24/03/2013, 22:44]
just wanted to add note to the fact that this is indeed great quality and not a web rip.
my question now is, what episode will air tonight? i'm seeing ep4 trial according to tv guide. are we gonna
get a repeat?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]