TV Packs only

Arrow S01E19 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#197786] Written by: kreaturen [04/04/2013, 14:19]
the product placed windows 8 on felicity's computer starting to get on my nerves. i can make
believe a whole lot, including the premesis of this show, but a superhacker/whiz/geek on windows?!
no can do.
[#197789] Written by: rndm [04/04/2013, 14:52]
and what is most annoying is that it's that god damn "modern ui" that's being displayed for several seconds
each time she uses her personal devices! this has happened several times before, really disturbing.
[#197798] Written by: rndm [04/04/2013, 16:35]
it's not the story fiction that concerns me, it's the hopeless product marketing.
[#197799] Written by: kalzakath [04/04/2013, 16:56]
Quote by brygdom
you two are concerned about common windows 8 product placements and completely
ignore the fact
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
that somehow someone with no superhuman skills manages to get inside a
locked, apparently jail-like ward, and escape seconds before two people enter the room without being
seen?

haha, true...this one was a bit too much!
i actually thought he finally discovered the ability to teleport

[#197802] Written by: aroyals [04/04/2013, 19:13]

or how he seems to have super senses in previous eps, dodging bullets and the other guy's
arrows, yet in this ep some chunky orderly came up and clubed him over the head

======================================================
spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) april 04, 2013.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]
[#198018] Written by: kreaturen [07/04/2013, 07:30]
Quote by brygdom

you two are concerned about common windows 8 product placements and completely ignore the fact

that somehow someone with no superhuman skills manages to get inside a locked, apparently
jail-like ward, and escape seconds before two people enter the room without being seen?

spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) april 04, 2013.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]

yes lol, exactly like that :d it's very annoying when the entire show has to pause for a couple seconds
in order to show a poorly concealed add, when it doesn't even fit the character. besides it's totally
redundant when more than 90% of this year's computer buyers will buy windows 8 anyway.
[#198023] Written by: anacron [07/04/2013, 08:52]
Quote by rndm
it's not the story fiction that concerns me, it's the hopeless product marketing.

hey, within the next decade i bet dr seuss books will have product placement ads. gotta start young to
brainwash the next batch of capitalist drones!

but tbh, i didn't even notice the win8 ui. call me silly, but i was busier trying to look down emily bett
rickards' shirt [shrugs]
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]