TV Packs only

The Big Bang Theory S07E03 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#205947] Written by: xenedar [04/10/2013, 04:34]
this new trend of leaving "on the next episode of..." and then cutting to the credits is very annoying, and
it's everywhere. either leave in the preview or cut the whole thing out, don't do it half-a$$ed.
[#205955] Written by: Kxking [04/10/2013, 07:13]
Quote by xenedar
this new trend of leaving "on the next episode of..." and then cutting to the credits
is very annoying, and
it's everywhere. either leave in the preview or cut the whole thing out, don't do it half-a$$ed.

very annoying? yes one of the most annoying thing happening in the world right now. what the police
is doing for pete's sake??
[#205962] Written by: rad65 [04/10/2013, 12:03]
Quote by kxking
Quote by xenedar
this new trend of leaving "on the next episode of..." and then cutting to
the
credits
is very annoying, and

very annoying? yes one of the most annoying thing happening in the world right now. what the police
is doing for pete's sake??

are you going to take xenedar to dachau, you diction nazi? he can say whatever word he wants for how he
feels about that. sure, i find it only mildly wtf, knowing the scene's policy of releasing a proper episode
when there is even one frame of commercial on the file, but xenedar is allowed his own opinion that he
finds this to be very annoying.

also, you realize you're complaining about him complaining, right? that does nothing to help. i bet you
shout at loud people in the movie theatre as well, don't you?
[#206057] Written by: Chouette [06/10/2013, 20:45]
i just love that show! complaints about how it's being shared here free with minor glitches, well not so
much.
[#206368] Written by: idigdeep [12/10/2013, 10:03]
cheers thanks
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]