Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#207412] Written by: Debadu [02/11/2013, 10:41]
only downloading for the 5min story >_>
[#207415] Written by: rad65 [02/11/2013, 15:09]
Quote by debadu

do you really watch hawaii five-0 for the story? this show is pretty mindless as far as i'm
concerned and i love it for that. it works well in its niche. i think you're expecting something that the show
never promised to deliver.
[#207425] Written by: TraumaHound [02/11/2013, 23:21]
i'm hoping this week finally wraps up kono's separated story-line. it's gotten so boring and thinly
stretched.

and, yeah, the stories can get to be a bit much but i find that's just because i grew up in hawaii and the
things you see on the show don't really happen there. certainly no high-speed car chases in downtown
waikiki. that area, even in the off-season, is a damned parking lot. still, it's cool to see hawaii on tv, and
know that it's actually shot there.
[#207468] Written by: Debadu [03/11/2013, 18:30]
Quote by rad65
Quote by debadu

do you really watch hawaii five-0 for the story? this show is pretty mindless as far as i'm
concerned and i love it for that. it works well in its niche. i think you're expecting something
that the show
never promised to deliver.

mainly because of the story. secondly i never said i dont like the show. but as to what
"traumahound" quoted this thing about kono is getting a boring.
if you would compare, the storyline made it very narrow in each episode opposing of first season.
same goes with kono, badass to soft. what about wolffad or however you spell his name. thats it?!!
people shoot of the walls, and its like nothing happened. yeah they killed them but nothing more
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]