TV Packs only

The Walking Dead S04E08 HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#208750] Written by: SoccerBoy30 [02/12/2013, 18:30]
i will be thinking of this episode until feb!!!
[#208751] Written by: Ferozban [02/12/2013, 19:26]
omg this is so hardcore!!!
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
how can they kill hershel...he was the soul of this group! and
now rick has lost his little girl as well...man he had to suffer a lot because of this governor. lad
he died horribly

i wonder how this will continue. they problably need 5 episodes to get back together and then a
completely new adventure, since the prison is done for.
[#208756] Written by: gdmr [02/12/2013, 20:55]

rick dindt loose the littel girl.
the girl was the governeurs one.

but agree about herschel, however he was fading away in this season anyway.

my guess is rick got a go within the next 2 seasons and his role will kinda be replaced by his son
and daryl.
he gets more and more unnessesary and whiny while those 2 other get stronger every episode

[#208768] Written by: idigdeep [02/12/2013, 23:36]
100%
[#208773] Written by: decanos78 [03/12/2013, 01:15]
Quote by gdmr

rick dindt loose the littel girl.
the girl was the governeurs one.
but agree about herschel, however he was fading away in this season anyway.
my guess is rick got a go within the next 2 seasons and his role will kinda be replaced by his son
and daryl.
he gets more and more unnessesary and whiny while those 2 other get stronger every episode

my opinion on gdmr's post, also don't read ahead if you don't want to know possible show future
places they could, (i should say will there), visit or suprises that they may introduce.

your right but wrong also, ricks baby has gone missing, the baby carrier was plastered in
blood, your "guessing" gdmr is the same as me, im a fan of the comics and honestly, this whole prison
location season has been re-written for the tv show, for example in the comics, lilly, (the woman who
shot the gouvernor), actually is in the prison with rick and the survivors from woodbury and is
responsibly for killing laurie and the baby cos the gouvernor twisted her mind in the comics, tho laurie
was killed off too early in the show atleast they got lilly killing the gouvernour right.

ok so.. you say 2 seasons till they kill rick off, right well here's my opinion on that, they'll probably do
1 season on "the hunter's story arc, (the hunter's base and fr. gabriel stoke's church)". then you've
got.. alexandria safe-zone, hilltop colony, washington dc, the sanctuary, and also the newest place
in the comic series that they are at, at the moment, the kingdom. washington dc i would imagine will
be 1 whole season as a lot happens there. the other places.. maybe 2 seasons more.

also to make another point bout the show changing things around.. fr.gabriel stokes church, dale's
mutilated body is left on the church steps by the hunter's for ricks group to find after dale had gone
missing, and andrea shoots him before he turns... my point.. another two characters the show's killed
off too early soooo you can't guess really on who they will keep or kill off in the show, no ones safe!

i love this show.. but the comics/graphic novels are so much better in way of story, i wouldnt give
either a miss though.
[#208776] Written by: BoonesFerry [03/12/2013, 01:47]

holy shit! badass episode. loved it.
i don't normally watch the aftershow, talking dead, but i think i will this time.

[#208792] Written by: decanos78 [03/12/2013, 12:16]
Quote by boonesferry

holy shit! badass episode. loved it.
i don't normally watch the aftershow, talking dead, but i think i will this time.

yup boones, they got a lot to live up to now in february..
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]