TV Packs only

True Detective S01E03 HDTV x264-KILLERS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#210348] Written by: GrendelsLair [27/01/2014, 13:33]
best new show this year without a doubt.
[#210443] Written by: patsfangr [30/01/2014, 06:18]
this show certainly highlights the different tastes of viewers. i've watched all 3 episodes, and have literally
dozed of for a few minutes here and there through all of them. the monotone delivery of most of the
dialogue, the lack of music to add tension or excitement, and the general slow movement of the story itself
puts in squarely into the category of boring for me. i'm going to try one more episode. if it continues with
the same stuff i've mentioned, i'm going to drop it.
[#210545] Written by: sinclap2 [01/02/2014, 21:46]
Quote by patsfangr
this show certainly highlights the different tastes of viewers. i've watched all 3
episodes, and have literally dozed of for a few minutes here and there through all of them. the
monotone delivery of most of the dialogue, the lack of music to add tension or excitement, and the
general slow movement of the story itself puts in squarely into the category of boring for me. i'm
going to try one more episode. if it continues with the same stuff i've mentioned, i'm going to drop
it.

i have been enjoying this show but totally understand what you're saying. some of the monologues
can be quite tedious. that is why i like the ten second skip function on the gom player. without it i
would be in the same boat. i would say i would say i've hit skip, on average, about 10 times per
episode. that is only a minute and a half but that lets me persist with the story, without the filler.
[#210784] Written by: Mudduck [13/02/2014, 03:47]
@ grendelslair - agreed, not suited for those needing constant action however, the storyline is fascinating and this is one i
will be watching
again.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]