TV Packs only

True Detective S01E05 HDTV x264-KILLERS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#210965] Written by: [19/02/2014, 09:08]
this is just excellent. slow wind up. if your new to this then just watch. it very literally gets
harder and harder, meaner, and just bloody compelling.

its rare for us dramas to be either so hard or indeed so compelling. we're watching a train wreck in
motion albeit 17 years before the reckoning. normally the brits do it better, but this will give
them a run for their money.

we have matthew mcconaughey and woody harrelson and this is an hbo production. we're talking an 88
on metacritic, and an astonishing 9.5 on imdb.

if you are new to this, trust me, its just wonderfully, darkly, and very intelligently compelling.
watching these two superlative actors do their thing in such an uncompromising circumstance is just
remarkable.

(and hey boones, i have spent many years working with professional american folk from the southern
regions (i am not an american), and only occasionally actually within the us. but yeah, the f word,
in context, rings very true to me. sorry just a thought)
[#210992] Written by: TraumaHound [20/02/2014, 03:13]
yeah, my gal and i are hooked on this show week-to-week. i love getting the separate narratives in the
2012 timeline then we get how the story is unfolding with both detectives in 1995.
[#211032] Written by: sinclap2 [21/02/2014, 15:20]
totally agree with you both. i'm really enjoying how this is unfolding. it is slow to begin with but if
you stick with it, you will get sucked in and chomping at the bit waiting for the next episode. the
bonus is that you get an hour (i don't mean 45mins but a good 58 mins) of well written and
produced drama, that isn't in a rush to tie everything up with a nice little bow.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]