TV Packs only

The Walking Dead S04E13 HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#211666] Written by: SouPNaZiGLP [10/03/2014, 20:20]
this is pretty pathetic that shit shows get upped right away yet eztv drops the ball so
hard on one of the best? i dont usually complain as i know this is all free but it seems that the
posts here since christmas have been very lazy.
[#211669] Written by: decanos78 [10/03/2014, 21:24]
totally agree with you the fact that uploads of shows seems to have gotten very slow on here as of late
but... maybe they just cant keep up with all the old/new shows thats starting up, coming off breaks.
ect.. and don't forget, the people that do this are not robots, they dont get paid to do this (well some
do), they do have lives beyond the internet. there's a ton of new shows thats started/starting back off
breaks.. it's probably just backlogged slightly, if you want to watch the show as quickly as i do then find
the torrent on another site like what i do but always come back to comment on the episode on this
site .. the admins/uploaders/scene try their best to keep us happy but as the saying goes.. "you can't
please everyone".

on a point of this show though.. i feel like its just gettin worse and worse each week this season, it's
disappointing, from about episode 4/5 onwards its just taking a turn for the worse each episode.. i
mean wot are we on now? episode 13.. and how many episodes has rick/carl/michonne been in? 4/5?
we know what's going to happen at the end of this season.. its gona be all happy rainbows, smiles,
tears of joy.. cos most of em reached that frakin town, joy! it just seems like this season they are just
character building.. this should happen when a new character comes into an episode, not halfway
through a season with people that's been in the show from day 1.

its almost like the producers have said "hey! how can we make this show a few more seasons? i
know.. lets do 10 episodes of 1/2/3 people and milk it for all we got"..
i will admit though.. next episode does look like we could be in for a treat.
[#211690] Written by: wynn [11/03/2014, 02:32]
Quote by decanos78
on a point of this show though.. i feel like its just gettin worse and worse
each week this season, it's disappointing, from about episode 4/5 onwards its just taking a turn for
the worse each episode.. i mean wot are we on now? episode 13.. and how many episodes has
rick/carl/michonne been in? 4/5? we know what's going to happen at the end of this season.. its
gona be all happy rainbows, smiles, tears of joy.. cos most of em reached that frakin town, joy! it
just seems like this season they are just character building.. this should happen when a new
character comes into an episode, not halfway through a season with people that's been in the
show from day 1.

its almost like the producers have said "hey! how can we make this show a few more seasons? i
know.. lets do 10 episodes of 1/2/3 people and milk it for all we got".. i will admit though.. next
episode does look like we could be in for a treat.

couldn't agree more, they're indeed dropping the ball :/

the characters can also dance with the walkers now without ever getting scratched or bitten it
seems, so the whole concept and main part of the shows premise about being at least
somewhat afraid of the dead has been more or less flushed down the drain. sad for an
otherwise quite great show, but of course it was always just a matter of time with this one - it
just went downhill a bit sooner than expected :/
[#211701] Written by: BoonesFerry [11/03/2014, 05:32]

Quote by soupnaziglp
this is pretty pathetic that shit shows get upped right away yet eztv drops
the ball so hard on one of the best? i dont usually complain as i know this is all free but it seems
that the posts here since christmas have been very lazy.

i understand your frustration,
but please control your outbursts.
find another outlet for your frustration.
find more than one source for obtaining torrents.
if what we are offering does not suit your needs, fine,
no problem, go find it somewhere else. we work hard, we
work for free, we share with the world. don't bitch at us. chill out.

website/forum rules: http://eztv.it/forum/6527/web-site-forum-rules/

[#211708] Written by: decanos78 [11/03/2014, 10:30]
Quote by boonesferry

find more than one source for obtaining torrents.
if what we are offering does not suit your needs, fine,
no problem, go find it somewhere else. we work hard, we
work for free, we share with the world. don't bitch at us. chill out.

website/forum rules: http://eztv.it.prx2.unblocksit.es/forum/6527/web-site-forum-rules/

+1'd
[#211852] Written by: SouPNaZiGLP [16/03/2014, 02:33]
that wast really an outburst. sorry if im a passionate and loyal eztv'er. been on this site years.
merely a little frustration i guess
[#211921] Written by: idigdeep [17/03/2014, 19:41]
thanks for the upload
[#212186] Written by: Tehkella [25/03/2014, 09:29]
Quote by wynn

the characters can also dance with the walkers now without ever getting scratched or bitten it
seems, so the whole concept and main part of the shows premise about being at least
somewhat afraid of the dead has been more or less flushed down the drain. sad for an
otherwise quite great show, but of course it was always just a matter of time with this one - it
just went downhill a bit sooner than expected :/

i don't think the show has ever been about being afraid of the dead. i think it's been about
dealing with the living. the show is an essay on the human condition and particularly about one's
moral compass (or ambiguity!) that's why there is so much focus on the characters. it's a drama.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]