TV Packs only

Subtitle Requests and Resources

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#500656] Written by: KAVIBARATH P [14/01/2019, 03:14]
I would request dear frnds to publish the subtitle for SELECTION DAY-Netflix series.
Pls respond to my request.
Thank you.
[#500657] Written by: metalmania [14/01/2019, 03:15]
i would like to not have subs in the series cause i cant download them in my language
[#500732] Written by: holocyan [19/01/2019, 06:40]
For all who are looking for subtitles for the shows you find at EZTV, they can be found at subscene.com, addic7ed.com,
opensubtitles.org in several different languages.
[#500733] Written by: holocyan [19/01/2019, 06:49]
Because most popular new shows are released by web streaming services that make subtitles readily available, so it only makes
sense to package them with the video file. You can turn them off.

In VLC, top menu: Subtitle > Sub Track > Disable
In MPC, top menu: Play > Subtitle Track > uncheck "Enable"
[#500803] Written by: Edsm100 [30/01/2019, 16:58]
CAFFEINE never add subtitles like "How the universe works", so why that?
[#500804] Written by: RobertQH [30/01/2019, 17:23]
Хочу расказать и привсвести привер, а также сравнить: требования к лесам строительным; ГОСТ и виды строительных лесов; как собирать леса; комплектующие элементы вышку-туру; цены; подбор строительных лесов и многое другое.
Строительные леса - это металлическая конструкция, собираемая вдоль фасада здания, которая используется для ведения строительных и отделочных работ. Основными их достоинствами считаются простота и скорость сборки, а также легкость и относительная низкая стоимость. Кроме этого строительные леса пригодны для многократного использования, при хранении они не занимают много места, а для их загрузки и транспортировки не требуется спецтехника. Подробнее:строительные леса
Комплект строительных лесов включает в себя: Раму с лестницей; Раму проходную; Связь диагональную; Связь горизонтальную; Ригель; Настил; Опорную пяту; Анкерное крепление.
Вышки-туры, используемые в строительстве, представляют собой оборудование для осуществления работ на высоте. Вышки-туры в Иркутске преимущественно применяются при проведении таких операций: фасадные работы; сервис вентиляционных систем; чистка витражей, мытьё стёкол.
Мы готовы предложить:вышки туры купить в минске.
Строительная сетка: разновидности и характеристики.В процессе проведения различных работ на стройплощадке довольно часто применяется строительная сетка. Сегодня она представлена несколькими разновидностями, и все они имеют свои эксплуатационные характеристики и предназначение. Подробнее купить сетку пвх можно узнать у производителя на kiloton.by
Такая продукция предназначена для монтажа как на уже возведенных, так и на еще строящихся зданиях высотного типа. Улавливающая сетка служит для предотвращения возможного падения со значительной высоты стройматериалов, рабочих и всевозможных инструментов, и даже сосулек с крыш. Побробнее купить сетку дешево
[#500816] Written by: raymonkey77 [02/02/2019, 03:11]
I hope this is ok, I couldn't find the "sticky" described in the FAQ for requests. I'm looking to find a single documentary that has
aired on the American Heros Channel, the title is "Chernobyl Disaster:As We Watched". I haven't had any luck finding it.

Thank you.
[#500830] Written by: Ken9 [06/02/2019, 03:43]
what's happened to the sound on the latest travelers episodes.
[#500850] Written by: Edsm100 [13/02/2019, 00:59]
And I ask again: why CAFFEINE never add subtitles into shows like "How the universe works", so why
why that?
[#500873] Written by: Edsm100 [20/02/2019, 00:13]
CAFFEiNE: Im so glad about new torrente that you add on it subtitles l
like "How.the.Universe.Works". Thanks very much and I hope you continues in this way. Again, thanks
thanks
[#500940] Written by: Watcher-in-UK [07/03/2019, 08:26]
I am hard of hearing, and fully appreciate it when release groups include subtitles, especially with some of the more obscure
shows. TBS used to include subs in one of my favourite shows, "MoonShiners." Now they seem to have stopped. It's hard
enough to understand some of the accents that the people use, without being deaf as well. It's just about impossible to find
subs for MoonShiners. Subtitles are a welcome to anyone who is hard of hearing. I would like to ask TBS, to please consider
putting the subs back in. I really think that ALL the release groups, should consider using subtitles. People that complain about
them, have the option to turn them off. Us deaf people don't have the option of using them, if they aint there. We also don't
have the option to listen, because our hearing aint too good! So please. If you're a member of a release group, consider how
much more enjoyment you will bring, to a section of your users...
Many thanks.

P.S. It would be nice if we had some way of getting in touch with release groups, to thank them for their work.
[#500963] Written by: Watcher-in-UK [14/03/2019, 08:28]
And yet again, we have torrents for Moonshiners, without bloody subtitles! Thanks guys. I really hope you get hearing
problems, when you get older. Then maybe, you will understand the frustration I feel, when I am unable to follow a show that I
really like...
[#500964] Written by: webfitz [14/03/2019, 09:15]
I keep seeing references to the TV show HACKERVILLE but can't seem to find it
Does anyone have it to upload
[#500967] Written by: ELAllen [14/03/2019, 14:15]
Производство на заказ будет выполнено в обещанные сроки, которые мы озвучим при обсуждении вашего заказа изделий из ПВХ. Ка кие виды остекления являются наиболее популярными:
Теплое (получение дополнительной комнаты);
Холодное (защита от осадков и ветра).
Мы в кратчайшие сроки выполняем доставку товаров – никакого томительного ожидания. Так же мы предлагаем: купить коричневые окна пвх
Благодаря сотрудничеству с нами вы получаете следующее:
*пластиковые окна высокого качества, обладающие долговечностью;
*остекление недорого в Минске;
*минимальные затраты на изготовление.
Наша компания часто делает клиентам выгодные спецпредложения, за счет чего можно купить конструкции с гарантией получения дополнительных бонусов.
[#501047] Written by: robmir [29/03/2019, 04:05]
Would be too much to ask that when uploading web sourced tv shows, allow them to have the closed captions
available like for example the ones done by TBS Please !!!!!!!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]