TV Packs only

Scorpion S01E03 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#218225] Written by: droneprobe [07/10/2014, 08:35]
not watching this anymore, after they did and said just hilarious stupid things , like connecting
a laptop to an airplane using a patch cable at a speeds exceeding 200 miles per hour lol, and
inventing a human computer virus that can be printed out (?) rofl? and then disfersed from a spray
can. good luck with bullshit, but im out.
[#218242] Written by: kemuffkamelen [07/10/2014, 13:37]
this is scare mongering, and i bet it is somehow legal now that the smidt-munt act was repealed (ban
on propaganda aimed at american citizens act)
[#218264] Written by: polux [08/10/2014, 04:23]
cut this crap!!
[#218732] Written by: Chouette [21/10/2014, 06:05]
this show is so far fetch, it's barely watchable! cast is very poor except for just a few. the only 2
characters that i kind of like are ari stidham as sylvester dodd and eddie kaye thomas as toby
curtis. that's it! the rest are just plain awful! elyes gabel as walter o'brien (the leader of the
gang) always has that stupid look and is totally wrong for that part. katharine mcphee as paige
dineen is actually not bad, but it was just stupid how she ended up in joining the group. now, the
one that really, really annoys me is jadyn wong who plays happy quinn! everything she does
annoys me, her voice, her attitude, her walk, everything! i just don't know what they found in her,
she is totally wrong for this character, or any characters for that matter.

give this show a totally new casting with an intelligent scripts (because that is totally dreadful also)
and it could be a very good one. the whole idea is good, but there is no way i will continue
watching it with the cast it presently has at the moment.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]