TV Packs only

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED please: TV Series Medici

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#507175] Written by: lauren1964 [01/03/2021, 16:07]
On the 31st Jan 21 I posted my first thread and you guys came to the party, I was thrilled. Once again I come with my hands
cupped asking for some help or guidance. I'm desperately looking for the TV Series Medici Masters of Florence. It ran between
2016-2019 starring Richard Madden & Dustin Hoffman. I have managed to download Season 1 & two episodes of Season 2 at
another site. EZTV has Season 1 & 3 listed however not Season 2. Here's my request for assistance. Please if anyone knows
where I can get Season 2 plse let me know. From here there are no seeders for Season 3, I have managed to download tiny
percentages of each episode but then the seeding dried up. Any kind of advice or assistance will be greatly appreciated.
[#507180] Written by: lauren1964 [02/03/2021, 08:28]
Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to open and read my post. As I stated I'm a noobie to this forum & I think I'm
doing something wrong with the post. Many have viewed my post but none have answered or given any guidance. Is there
somewhere on the creation of the post that I must add that allows readers to reply? I'm looking and looking but alas no cigar. I
don't see anything. I know noobies can be painful to the enlightened so I apologise in advance. There must be someone out
there who can help.
[#507215] Written by: BigDel6Cans [06/03/2021, 23:20]
"Not of much help but from my experience of this site ya gotta be quick. Uploads and seeders have the shelf life of
unfrozen
salmon on a hot summers day on the kitchen window shelf."

1. What is "not of much help" ?
2. The OP asked for help in finding a download that could not be found here as the links are all dead, not your
opinion of a site. I provided a working link. My grandfather used to say if you ain't got nothing good or informative to
say then shut the f#uck up.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]