eztv.yt | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

How do I add more favorites to "My Shows"?

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#516654] Written by: Rose797 [17/07/2022, 11:59]
How do I add more favorites to "My Shows"? I currently have eight shows in "My Shows". When I go to "My Shows" and click
on "Add favorite show" then enter the name of the show I want to add, it is no longer coming up with the shows I want. The
shows I want to add are listed as having torrents to download. Is there a way to get this to work, or another way to add these
shows?

Thanks,
Rose797
[#516655] Written by: imjustaguest2 [17/07/2022, 15:21]
-Add Favorite Show
-Directly next to 'Add Favorite Show' is a search bar (do NOT use "Search title" search bar)
-Type your favorite show. Click 'Find'. Wait for show to populate. If it doesn't, the show is not catalogued or you've
entered the name of the show incorrectly.
-Once you find your show, under the 'Add' column, click the folder with the arrow on it.
-Your new show has been added to your favorites.
[#516657] Written by: Rose797 [17/07/2022, 21:47]
Thank you. I've done what you said, but it didn't work. What does "not catalogued" mean?

Thanks,
Rose797
[#516663] Written by: imjustaguest2 [18/07/2022, 22:42]
When you say it didn't work, what does that mean? Provide details of what you've experienced.
Some new shows haven't been added to the TV Show catalog, yet (page with TV show details).
So, if you search for a show and the search returns 0 entries (and you've checked your spelling), it's possible the show
is not available on EZTV.
[#516664] Written by: imjustaguest2 [18/07/2022, 22:50]
-Another option is to use the main search bar at the top to look for your tv show.
-If your show populates, click on the blue "i" icon to the left of the show name/link.
-It'll bring you to the page for that show. If the show is fairly new, the page may just be a "landing page" until it is
updated to include that shows details (you won't be able to add that show to your favorites until that page is updated).
-If the page has details, look towards the center of the page for the IMDB rating, and directly under that is a link to
add the show to your favorites.
[#516666] Written by: Rose797 [19/07/2022, 15:45]
Thank you so much for your help imjustaguest2. I'll give it a try. Rose 797
[#516690] Written by: Rose797 [22/07/2022, 15:14]
imjustaguest2 I tried what you said and it worked. I understand it now. Thanks again, Rose 797
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]