TV Packs only

Your chance to get involved!

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#212404] Written by: BoonesFerry [31/03/2014, 21:13]

most shows are torrented shortly after the scene has released a show. however, there are times
when, manpower, resources, access to scene releases, etc., are limited. sometimes a torrent may
not be posted for several hours and sometimes not until the following day.
up to 24-ish hours is within our acceptable norm.

[#212840] Written by: Jamdog [14/04/2014, 16:19]
one feature i would love to see here, if the ability to mark shows as 'favourites', so you can simply flag the shows you
regularly download.

the 'show list' has grown to immense proportions, and it can be difficult to quickly find all those shows that you download
each week. it already has some filter options, so adding 'favourites' to the filter shouldn't be difficult.

edit: ok, ignore me. the site already has this feature if you're logged in. i haven't been logged in for a while, and had
forgotten about it, but just rediscovered it! :d
[#213123] Written by: loekie111 [24/04/2014, 07:34]
hi there,

how can i help to seed or improve the website???

love the site!!!
[#214205] Written by: numark15 [27/05/2014, 19:52]
good morning to everyone at eztv i would like to become an uploader can you please tell me how
if that is possible
[#216050] Written by: rafvne2 [28/07/2014, 02:03]
rating system could be great addition. a lot of us are trying to contribute by commenting on the
show. we usually do it by the first ep of the series. of course we do comment on the individual eps
too, but if you haven't seen the show yet, and want to find out what others who have seen it
thought, you go to the first ep comments. now it could be really nice if comments to the whole show
was avail, and easily clickable 10 star rating system for the members. if it could be implemented...
ratings could be avail o individual... naahhh... just a show, let's not overdo it.

just a thought.
rating system is quite efficiently implemented on one movie site i frequent. i'm quite active there,
and write almost full reviews there on the movie i just saw.
i guess it's ok to give them a plug... it's seventorrents.re

take a look you might borrow from them some design ideas.
[#218382] Written by: bwolff [10/10/2014, 15:54]
is it possible to add the name of the last seen episode/torrent in front of the show name on "my page"?
this way we would be able to know if the new entries refer to new episodes of the show or otherwise previous
episodes we already downloaded / watched.

cheers
[#220058] Written by: MrTorrent [23/12/2014, 16:21]
is the api for app developers gonna happen any time soon ? i am about to give up on wating on it.
[#220068] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [24/12/2014, 00:08]
Quote by mrtorrent
is the api for app developers gonna happen any time soon ? i am about to give up on wating on it.

i guess you don't keep up with recent news, we've had slightly more important tasks we've had to handle.

might we suggest you go on a holiday, and maybe when you come back we might have some more information for you.
[#220070] Written by: MrTorrent [24/12/2014, 01:26]
i know about the raid in sweden and it's good to have you back. i'm sorry if i sounded a bit out of
the line.
[#221283] Written by: potlord [24/02/2015, 05:04]
Hey! Love the new icon/graphic for "Watched Show" on "My Page." It really cleans up the columns.

Any chance we can get the airing shows sorted to the top of the list or perhaps the watched shows
sorted to the bottom? Maybe both?

Thanks!
[#485129] Written by: Maggiepaul [12/10/2016, 23:46]
Hi, I am new at this so .......Is it possible to seed only after I finish downloading, an if so how?
[#500197] Written by: Brdswapr [23/11/2018, 22:33]
I have been downloading from sites all over and thank you all for seeding, Now it is my turn to give back, I have many
TB,s of shows and movies. How can I seed them all for you. I changed some names as to shorten them up but still want
to get involved !!!
[#522931] Written by: Didge1174 [10/04/2023, 15:52]
Hi, can we request shows? I would love to be able to get the Soprano Series and an Australian Mini series called Brothers In
Arms. Is this possible or how can I upload them so I can share as torrents etc and to be able to put on my hard drive?
[#523334] Written by: Joker64 [10/05/2023, 11:35]
Is there any way to get MiNX posts here? The posts are great quality and small size.
[#529789] Written by: BigJ0554 [20/04/2024, 14:25]
Hi, could anybody point me in the right direction? I wish to be given the chance to contribute my uploads to this website, I am a long time uploader/admin on other website I won't mention here in the forum, the content I wish to upload is popular and not already available here, yet

Thank you
BigJ0554
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]