Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#171370] Written by: aroyals [17/11/2011, 00:39]
let's hope it's better than last week's

can't be any worse
[#171373] Written by: Dramonicous [17/11/2011, 01:01]
last week was a good ep, what r u talking about?
the eps that brought this season down in the start was the stan turd eps
[#171376] Written by: keizerhalil [17/11/2011, 01:23]
last week was brilliant! same goes for this week !
[#171386] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [17/11/2011, 03:47]
yeh last weeks episode was a good one! the second half of season 15 have been really good i think
much better than the first half anyway!
[#171392] Written by: sworph [17/11/2011, 04:29]
yeah the second half of this season is much better. it was just renewed until 2016, so we have many
more years of south park to enjoy!
[#171395] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [17/11/2011, 06:00]
Quote by jamiejamie321
i'm sorry but i had to register just to ask one quick question. who the fuck
cares about any of your
opinions regarding the shows distributed on this site - positive or negative? i keep seeing these bitch
ass
comments in my peripherals when i'm hitting the download button and i wonder, do you think anybody
looks at these comments and goes "nah these guys think the shows not doing too well, i might just
leave
it this time, i'm sure they know their stuff!"
hey but guys... chin up.. it's not all negative! maybe someday you'll get hit by a truck and these sites
won't be clogged up by spastics who 'guide us through our daily viewing' - lol

my god you're a dick!!! it's a forum a place where people come to say there opinion on an episode or
quality of the episode! if you don't like the comments and they bother you so much don't read them!!!
simple
[#171397] Written by: Tuckletuts [17/11/2011, 07:09]
@jamie321
actually you'll probably find that quite a few people look at the comments before downloading. i
know that i check the family guy comments to see if it's worth downloading (and it hasn't yet). the
comments are also a great place to find out if the quality of the torrent is any good, or if there
are any problems with it. i am glad though that it hasn't turned into the imdb hate boards yet...
[#171398] Written by: tunis5000 [17/11/2011, 07:23]
i have to agree with op, last weeks ep. was terrible, i couldn't even finish watching it... sp is
always hit or miss tho...
[#171416] Written by: Dickson [17/11/2011, 13:32]
actually i find that checking the comments even to see if the episode was worth watching tends to be
quite a good indicator. for instance i think the last season or two of family guy has been quite
weak compared to the first 8 seasons, and the comments for the most part tend to reflect this when i
look back. same goes for south park here, albeit not in the case that it has become weak, but in the
case that the comments reflect what a lot of people will tend to think of it when there is enough of
them. most of us that leave comments on these shows tend to be fans of the show, and the more that
leave comments, the better a guage one gets on whether the episode was weak or not. people will
always disagree, but when 60-70% are saying it is good, usually you'll find yourself agreeing. south
park has generally still been strong, especially when compared to other shows that have gone past
4-5 seasons.
[#171420] Written by: Dramonicous [17/11/2011, 14:26]
the family guy ep where brian gets high on mushrooms and meg bitch about is so fucking horrible that i
wish some1 would had even removed the torrent is a good example as to why opinions should be posted in
the forum.

so stfu dick, theres no rule against posting opinions of the ep
and if forums arent meant to allow peeps to express themself then tell me what the hell they r for!
[#171421] Written by: wrs [17/11/2011, 14:47]
didn't like the thanksgiving one.

loved the cartman, wikilinks one - such a highlight.

i think family guy are just trying to branch out and do new things...literally - imagine working on
a show that has already won all the awards, all the acclaim, all the money and having to do season
ten/eleven....

y not do something different ? - family guy is still funnier than seeing homer getting pounded in
the @ss everyweek urgh -
[#171433] Written by: sworph [17/11/2011, 19:49]
Quote by jamiejamie321
i'm sorry but i had to register just to ask one quick question. who the fuck
cares about any of your
opinions regarding the shows distributed on this site - positive or negative? i keep seeing these
bitch ass
comments in my peripherals when i'm hitting the download button and i wonder, do you think anybody
looks at these comments and goes "nah these guys think the shows not doing too well, i might just leave
it this time, i'm sure they know their stuff!"
hey but guys... chin up.. it's not all negative! maybe someday you'll get hit by a truck and these
sites
won't be clogged up by spastics who 'guide us through our daily viewing' - lol

what a douche, you signed up just to say that. i have actually been trying to get a more activity on
these message boards, you're honestly an absolute fool...
[#171462] Written by: eztvdownagain [18/11/2011, 05:29]
i agree with jamie321, these are not relevant comments at all, makes me wana sign up to rage @ the
stooges posting about family guy. >< biwinning!
[#171600] Written by: Cbr0749 [20/11/2011, 23:08]
agree with jamie321 and eztvdownagain. people bitching about shows is what got sgu cancelled because
it wasn
[#171866] Written by: UtahNL [24/11/2011, 14:02]
where the f is the new episode, even if its delayed, eztv could have at least changed the show status
instead of listing it as "airs today"!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]