TV Packs only

South Park S15E14 HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#171867] Written by: UtahNL [24/11/2011, 14:09]
most shows get cancelled because they cost alot and they dont think they are getting enough viewers. and
sgu got cancelled because the only thing it had to do with stargate is the universe it is set in, its sighfigh
mixed "enter random soap" and a tiny sparkle of stargate. its sad sgu got cancelled but then again it was
nowhere as good as sg1/sga. so in the end the only crap on tv thats staying is reallity/soap crap.
[#173097] Written by: Superion [14/12/2011, 16:06]
mikey-bizzle-2010

you are, in actual fact a penis, and a tiny flaccid one at that... a chode, even.
there, how do you like being called names?.
you just said this place is for opinions, and my opinion is reflected in jamies sentiments, i dont
care about others opinions on my favourite shows, in fact i wouldnt trust you to sit the right way
on a toilet seat.

just because you dont like an episode doesnt meant that i wont. - perhaps you dont understand the
episode and we do. - that doesnt make it bad, it makes it misunderstood on your part. - so kindly
leave your odious pungent opinions at the door.

what i would like to know tho, is why south park keeps getting advertised when it stopped 3 weeks ago?
i got my hopes up and then realized ep 14 had already been screened and the season was over.
so could somebody with the 'stop' button kindly hit it.
thanks a lot, and thanks eztv i love you,.. you can use my sister.
[#174678] Written by: SawBucks [16/01/2012, 23:37]
whatever you guys, every one of you is right in some way. i didn't know this ep. was out, i clicked
download. while waiting for my download i read these comments to see if the episode was good or not,
specifically. i read these comments for like 10 minutes while the show downloaded and didn't even find out,
every comment on here was either about hating something or old episodes. out of all these posters nobody
even bothered to come back and comment on this episode. and it all started with some lame who signed
up to complain about complaining which led me to complain. that's the world-wide-web in nutshell for
ya...p.s. the episode was good, quality was nice and really worth a free view. thanks uploader.
[#175846] Written by: sorrell [05/02/2012, 19:26]
yes, i do believe that these comments are seen and checked by some, that may make a
diffference if the show stays or go's. so, here i go, southpark sucks!! whenever i meet
someone new, i actually sometimes use southpark as an "indicator" as to if or if i am not
interested in the other person, right from the start. that goes for the stupid f'ing simpsons as
well. either one, if they watch them and actually think their, "the shat", it's bye bye, baby bye
bye!! not the sense of humor i am wanting rith someone else.

now... you say ren & stimpy, or even family guy? now were talking funny, and helps me
to believe you probably have a brain too... ps: if you don't like my comment, sorry, i don't
really care! i always did prefer shows and people who think more outside the box anyway, so
save your typing...
[#176500] Written by: beatings [15/02/2012, 00:08]
sorrell

i'm exactly like you, but opposite. i hate family guy and ren and stimpy. i also think the people
that watch those are tards. i love the line where you write "and helps me to believe you probably
have a brain too." <-- exact opposite! the jokes in family guys are so easy that all the dumbest
(iq) people in my life love those shows. its like the people that watch the office that love those
"thats what she said" jokes, when all the time the show is mocking them! i bet you like that stupid
cartoon with the talking fast food too!
[#176513] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [15/02/2012, 02:49]
Quote by beatings
sorrell

i'm exactly like you, but opposite. i hate family guy and ren and stimpy. i also think the people
that watch those are tards. i love the line where you write "and helps me to believe you probably
have a brain too." <-- exact opposite! the jokes in family guys are so easy that all the dumbest
(iq) people in my life love those shows. its like the people that watch the office that love those
"thats what she said" jokes, when all the time the show is mocking them! i bet you like that stupid
cartoon with the talking fast food too!

amen to that!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]